Comment

More prayers sent up from Kathy and I.

Comment

Prayers sent Randy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you from down the road.

Comment

I missed this as well. But, like mentioned, we've never met but you'd be welcome at my place anytime.

Kca burnadell!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I recently had bloodwork done after reading the thread about PSA, cancer. Luckily all came normal. My doctor was surprised I came in concerned and well informed. Up until about a year ago regular dr visits was not in my routine. He told me he has the conversation monthly with patients that waited too long. Hope your story and others encourage people to not be the wait too long guy. I thank those of you sharing your stories that got my butt in the drs office.

Comment

Just now seeing this as well. Prayers sent, hang in there Randy.

Comment

A prayer sent for you. May God comfort and heal you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you!

Comment

How am I just now seeing this? I need to check in more often.

Kick it in the taint, Randy!

Comment

I missed this as well....and a little ticked at ya for not texting me Randy.

Kat and I are praying for you and hoping for the best. KCA!

Comment

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers! My marker numbers are still good, and I have no symptoms at this time! I'm doing fine and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Bownanza in a few weeks.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.

Comment

Randy you need to join Prostate Cancer support network zero connect. On facebook, good source for questions and to help others with your support.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                              Randy you need to join Prostate Cancer support network zero connect. On facebook, good source for questions and to help others with your support.
                              Can you send me the link for this? Would like to send to my Dad.

Comment

Prayers for you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X