No announcement yet.

Ford Bronco Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a 2021 in Magnolia today...**** brown.....

Wasnt bad looking, but looked stock

Comment

This thing is tiny.

Comment

That is the Bronco Sport and completely different than the actual Bronco that does not ship until late Summer / Early Fall for preorders.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          That is the Bronco Sport and completely different than the actual Bronco that does not ship until late Summer / Early Fall for preorders.
          Glad to hear this. If that was going to be it I was going to be disappointed.

Comment

Well that definitely changes my opinion then. Seen one in the wild this weekend and was completely turned off by these little Bronco sports or what ever thing they are. Definitely NOT a bronco. Not sure why they defiled the name like that.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              Well that definitely changes my opinion then. Seen one in the wild this weekend and was completely turned off by these little Bronco sports or what ever thing they are. Definitely NOT a bronco. Not sure why they defiled the name like that.

I seen one in a dealership yesterday. Man that thing was ugly .

Comment

Ford messed up with that Broncette or Bronco Sport. Only dealership in Texas that has the Bronco is in Marble Falls. They have bumps and bruises because they are running them at the offroad park. They have 2 of them - red and white- both were parked inside to prevent people from stopping and photos. They ask you not the photo in the dealership.

Comment

Hadn’t driven mine hardly at all for the past 2 years so I decided to bring it up to college station for a couple days. I now have an oil leak, rear diff leak, and my window motor went out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    Not mine, belongs to my buddy. It is SWEET!
                    Mercy, thats like the "Eleanor" of Ford Broncos.

Comment

On fords website

Sport

Highlights
                      Vehicle Highlights 2-Door 4-Door
                      Max Seating Capacity 4 5
                      Drive Type 4x4 4x4
                      Transmission 10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission 10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission
                      Wheelbase 100.4 in. 116.1 in.
                      Maximum Towing Capacity 3,500 3,500
                      Wheels Available 16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel - Standard on Base 16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel - Standard on Base
                      17” Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Big Bend 17” Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Big Bend
                      17” Black Gloss-Painted Steel - Standard on Black Diamond 17” Black Gloss-Painted Steel - Standard on Black Diamond
                      18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Outer Banks 18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum -

Wildtrack

Highlights
                      Vehicle Highlights 2-Door 4-Door
                      Max Seating Capacity 4 5
                      Drive Type 4x4 4x4
                      Transmission 10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission 10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission
                      Wheelbase 100.4 in. 116.1 in.
                      Maximum Towing Capacity 3,500 3,500
                      Wheels Available 16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel - Standard on Base 16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel - Standard on Base
                      17” Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Big Bend 17” Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Big Bend
                      17” Black Gloss-Painted Steel - Standard on Black Diamond 17” Black Gloss-Painted Steel - Standard on Black Diamond
                      18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Outer Banks 18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum - Standard on Outer Banks
                      17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Black Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable - Standard on Wildtrack and First Edition

Seem to be the same size except for wheelbase between a 2 door and 4 door

Ooops never mind, there are two different sizes

I’ll go back in my hole.
                      Last edited by Rotney; 04-10-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

These look nice.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          Uninsured motorists bumped into my 96 bronco. It’s all stock but it was clean and free of blemishes, minus the small normal stuff. It’s gonna be 3700.00 bucks to make it back to stock.

Repairs completed. I wish I could’ve afforded to get the whole bronco repainted. Eventually it will happen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good as new

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              These look nice.
                              What in the heck are those??

Comment

'72 Sport on our showroom floor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...