Thuren leveling and lift kits Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thuren leveling and lift kits Ram

Anyone running thuren springs, track bar and fox shocks on their ram pickup? I have read a lot and it seems to be one of the best ways to level a ram truck.

I am. It's the best kit for these trucks by far. Don Thuren is very helpful and knowledgeable. I installed a Carli on a buddies and I can tell you Thuren is better.

Comment

I'm running their track bar. Replaced a Synergy with the Thuren and it was a night and day difference on the steering. I would have gone Thuren on the leveling kit had it not been done already.

Comment

I liked my Carli set up better than the Thuren.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          I liked my Carli set up better than the Thuren.

What Thuren kit did you run?

Comment

TTT.. Bringing this to the top as I am interested on anymore input regarding Thuren vs carli Leveling kits. I'm looking at leveling my 2019 Ram 2500.

Comment

I went Carli....but these fox 2.0s are no good, all 4 of mine are leaking oil...the fronts are gone. Springs and track bar are good.

Should I waist money on more Fox or go Kings?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard the kings are pretty nice, but man they’re expensive.

Comment

Don is top notch and has second to none customer service. I’d be happy with his stuff Or Carli.

And yes kings, are worth every penny if you feel like putting down the money. Their lead times are crazy long right now however.

Comment

Been thinking about doing this to mine. I don't care about a lift and I want to keep my payload in the rear. I just want a softer ride up front. '18 Hemi 2500

Comment

I have the Carli leveling springs up front and adjustable trac bar with Fox low steering stabilizer. The fox shocks are junk. I replaced all 4 if mine with Bilstein dual reservoir shocks all the way around. Man does it ride awesome now

Comment

hoythunter02 did you go with the 2.5 or 2". That's the look I am looking for with a front bumper. Good looking truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                          hoythunter02 did you go with the 2.5 or 2". That's the look I am looking for with a front bumper. Good looking truck.
                          Thank you sir. That's the 2.5 inch coils from Carli. The rear is stock with Bilstein dual reservoir shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                            Better pic for you.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210331_161743.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	24648620

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                              Don is top notch and has second to none customer service. I’d be happy with his stuff Or Carli.

And yes kings, are worth every penny if you feel like putting down the money. Their lead times are crazy long right now however.
                              I contemplated very hard about a set of these. They were $2478 for all 4...but the 6-8 week out time forced me to change it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X