First dose of Vaccine Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bard View Post
    Taking the Jab is a very very very bad idea folks.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4s7mr5wOI7Fn/
    BWAHAHAHAHA,,,,, You are a special kind of dumb if you believe this mess.

Comment

Tell him how you really feel Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Why don't you go back to the website you came from and pee in somebody else's pool... There is so much bull**** on the internet these days under the guise of experts opinion that regurgitators like yourself go around posting so you can try to come off as smarter than everyone else. It's freaking ridiculous. I bet you were a Q believer as well. If you want to post about that ****, start your own thread and quit pissing in this thread's pool. This is a discussion thread about folks who got the vax...not a conspiracy theorist's circle jerk...
        Quite Ironic from a man named "Smart"

Keep yelling "Free Barabbas" and crucify Christ. Morons.

Comment

Get the J&J shot, one and done.

God Bless
          Bish

Comment

Why don't you go back to the website you came from and pee in somebody else's pool... There is so much bull**** on the internet these days under the guise of experts opinion that regurgitators like yourself go around posting so you can try to come off as smarter than everyone else. It's freaking ridiculous. I bet you were a Q believer as well. If you want to post about that ****, start your own thread and quit pissing in this thread's pool. This is a discussion thread about folks who got the vax...not a conspiracy theorist's circle jerk...
            Smart, you nailed his butt! Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
              Get the J&J shot, one and done.

God Bless
              Bish
              any reactions from that one, Bish? Haven't heard from anyone getting it yet, since its pretty new.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                Quite Ironic from a man named "Smart"

Keep yelling "Free Barabbas" and crucify Christ. Morons.

Ad hominem fallacy at its finest. As expected from a cut and paste regurgitator.

Comment

Ad hominem fallacy at its finest. As expected from a cut and paste regurgitator.
                  Those "Q" websites makes the fire wall at work go nuts. Then IT issues the warning emails.
                  2nd shot Friday at 10am.

Comment

Soon Mr Smart you shall die of liver failure so what do you care about your fellow man?

Comment

Get my second shot in about two weeks

Comment

#2 on the 29th. First one wasn't bad until I drank all that scotch the same afternoon. Won't be doing that on the 2nd shot.

Comment

Well said Jason. Another nubbin know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            #2 on the 29th. First one wasn't bad until I drank all that scotch the same afternoon. Won't be doing that on the 2nd shot.
                            LOL, I was going to do the same thing with the Scotch as we got both our 1st and 2nd shots on a Friday. I am glad my wife had a better idea and convinced me not to embibe!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My parents took their first and scheduled for their 2nd on April 1st. Wife and I are waiting for me to have some days off in case side effects take either one of us down.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Get my second on the 23rd. Did not want to take the first one, but to keep peace with the wife. No ill effects for either on the first shot. We will see after the 23rd.
                                This. Folks my wife has worked in the covid unit at least three times a month since this shat started. She got both vaccines when she was able and encouraged me to do the same. I was skeptical. Not gonna pretend I wasn’t. But I still believe that my life and times are in Gods hands. No one else’s. Our pastor Ed Young, one of the most anointed pastors in the country, got both shots at age 84. If he had said no don’t do it I probably wouldn’t have gotten em.
                                I don’t get the connection between freeing Barrabas and crucifying Christ in regards to taking a vaccine; however, I do believe with potentially millions of illegals entering the country unchecked that we will see a resurgence in this virus.

Comment

Working...
                                X