This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Sounds lie he sat out Sunday and was going to be worked back in by Wednesday. Strained back.
    That was scary. Glad it's nothing too serious

Comment

Cooper will play some this week, that should help at least a little on the DL

Comment

DSJ is back an ready to play thank you lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hump Day testing. Praying for all negatives......

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
            bama 45
            ags 10

the reason we actually score 10 points is because it’s late in the 4th quarter and they’re ready to go they already went home.
            fify

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              The only way Mond does not start / play is he gets injured.

With the dropped balls, I would have let Demond come in after the first series.

Maybe Demond can jump high enough, or dive for the ground fast enough to catch a pass from heisMOND?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                True, but those games have no bearing on what's going on currently.
                Heath is dead on with that stat, I posted something like it on Twitter trolling a Texas guy I follow/argue with/get destroyed by.

BUT, you also might like the fact that a ranked Texas team hasn't beaten a TCU team in those 8-years.

#gigem

Comment

GEAUX Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by aghntr10 View Post
                    fify
                    true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      DSJ is back an ready to play thank you lord

Second that. Secondary could use him and some clones of him to help out. Agreed with your earlier comments, as well. Burrow had us spoiled last year with his slippery escapes; Brennan not so much. Of course, receivers have to catch the football when it hits them in the hands.

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                        Second that. Secondary could use him and some clones of him to help out. Agreed with your earlier comments, as well. Burrow had us spoiled last year with his slippery escapes; Brennan not so much. Of course, receivers have to catch the football when it hits them in the hands.

Geaux Tigers!

I rewatched it and there’s some things that really caught my eye, Brennan SEVERAL times could’ve pulled the ball on those zone reads as the ends were crashing hard! (Why he wouldn’t idk) that could’ve helped the game out tremendously as almost half the time the back side end was in the mix on tackles, MB can not throw on the move like well be low avg accuracy, he said he didn’t want to force passes and that’s what led to him holding the ball to long (he needs to learn how to throw the ball away then). Getting DSJ will allow flott to play the position he’s sized for an been coached to play in the slot/dime position, also will allow to shift safety help to those inexperienced guys, our two transfers Evans and Cox did not impress me (yes i know cox had an int), Evans just isn’t good as for Cox he is very slow per our typical lb they were eating him up across the middle most the game, good take aways our DL is strong, emery will be the back that emerges, Jenkins looks the part, and Gilbert has a high ceiling (his run blocking needs work), and although miles isn’t joe i do believe he’s good enough if the other guys make some plays and do their job

Comment

Listened to Full Ride today while driving. They gave Jimbo and Mond a hard time. I got some good chuckles.

Comment

I'm trying to gain some confidence for Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

PAC tried to get an expanded playoff. No dice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Vandy is underrated and will upset LSU

Ags fix their turnover issues and keep it close vs bama

Auburn beats Georgia

Comment

Working...
                                X