No announcement yet.

The USPS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just need to call it quits on USPS. UPS, Fedex, etc. need to be allowed to deliver to your mailbox. The **** show that is the Postal Service needs to be abandoned.

Comment

I had a bow shipped from Paris, KY (1024 miles) it took 14 days to get to Louisville and only after i filed a claim did USPS find it and get it to me!

Comment

are you saying that the democrats are correct in the assessment that the new postmaster general is actually causing the problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
          I really think the USPS needs to be sold to Amazon and get a government contract for US Mail delivery. Amazon will run that sucker how it’s suppose to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Agree Completely

Comment

Out by our house, there is usually 3-4 workers standing around while one worker is waiting on about six people in the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
              I really think the USPS needs to be sold to Amazon and get a government contract for US Mail delivery. Amazon will run that sucker how it’s suppose to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I’m not sure Amazon is much better. I’ve ordered several things that were Amazon Prime that took 5 days to ship.

Not 5 days since the PO has them.... 5 days to get them to the PO.

Comment

Needed a t-shirt from my old high school. Called a buddy up in the Panhandle and they put one in the mail for me. Paid $8.00 for 2-day Priority Shipping USPS. Well, the shirt went from Hereford to Amarillo to Coppell to Fort Worth then back to Coppell then off to Memphis, TN then back to Fort Worth and finally to me in Keller. All of that and it took 10 days. Wow.

Comment

I own an e-commerce business and it is a complete disaster right now with USPS. We quit offering USPS for Intl shipments a couple of months ago after a lot of packages just vanished and it cost us a lot of money and upset customers. Filed a claim on one and they said they'd get back to us about it in 120 days. We try to encourage everyone to use UPS but 90% of people still choose USPS because it is cheaper and then get all bent out of shape when it takes too long to get delivered. Our mail carrier picks up our packages every day and then the packages will sit at the Post Office in Granbury for up to 10 days before they send it on to Fort Worth. They aren't short handed and it has nothing to do with Covid. Just a bunch of people or don't care at all about customer service. We have an $800 package that was shipped Priority Mail 3 weeks ago. Supposed to be there in 3 days. No tracking updates in 2.5 weeks so we file a claim. They close the claim and say the issue has been resolved except that still no tracking updates, no idea where it is and no delivery and no explanation.

Comment

Sent wedding invites out two weeks ago, only about half the people received them, some said they looked like they were all torn up in a sorting machine, etc. I ended up texting invites out which would normally be pretty cheap looking, but what do you do? We sent the dang things. My parents who live in the same town as me never received theirs. Somebody in Michigan received theirs 2 days after mailing. Somebody in Arizona received theirs 12 days after we mailed them. There's no rhyme or reason. My fiance was fit to be tied, but I reminded her it was a very small thing in the scope of the insanity going on from multiple angles in this country right now.

Comment

We have basically stopped using them at work. My buddy took a job with there location out in CO and says its the most disorganized business he has ever had to work for. He is a logistics/supply chain guy and is embarrassed of how bad they are lol.

Comment

Ill probably jinx myself but I have sent about 250 priority mail packages in the last year. Havent lost a single one. Almost all get there in 2-3 days.

Glad I dont get work

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                          Sent wedding invites out two weeks ago, only about half the people received them, some said they looked like they were all torn up in a sorting machine, etc. I ended up texting invites out which would normally be pretty cheap looking, but what do you do? We sent the dang things. My parents who live in the same town as me never received theirs. Somebody in Michigan received theirs 2 days after mailing. Somebody in Arizona received theirs 12 days after we mailed them. There's no rhyme or reason. My fiance was fit to be tied, but I reminded her it was a very small thing in the scope of the insanity going on from multiple angles in this country right now.
                          Our invites to our wedding had our return address on the back. They mailed them all back to our house instead of to the guests and ran bar codes all over the envelopes. My wife went down there and threatened a few lives and dropped them back off. Couple of days later they were all mailed right back to our house. 100s of them.

USPS can get bent. I don't use them for anything and try not to order from anyone that does.

Comment

So we all see just how incompetent the USPS is just wait till they take over your health care. Complete cluster FFFk

Comment

Ordered some dog proof coon traps 3 weeks ago and still haven’t been delivered. Anybody sell those traps in Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                                Folks they are way down on employees because of Covid. Shouldn't we give them just a little break? Lots of companies shut down completely. They are still open and getting stuff to you as fast as they can. JMHO.

-john
                                NO! They had sorry service WAAAAY before covid. When I order stuff, I will pay xtra to keep it away from the idiots at USPS . I will say this, I have never had bad service from small town operations, just major metro operations. And we know what the employees are like there.
                                Last edited by DUKFVR; 08-26-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X