Pulled the trigger 21’ Dodge 6.7 2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger 21’ Dodge 6.7 2500

I have been playing with the idea of a new diesel for a while. I used to run Dodge/Cummins hot shot trucks from Gen1 to Gen3 models all with good luck. I still have the last 04’ I bought and it has been hands down the best truck I ever bought. When DEF came out, I swore off diesels.In 18’ I got the new truck diesel bug, I bought a Nissan 5.0 Cummins. I was not really ever happy with it and traded it off for a gas powered truck. A few months back I bought a new 2019 Dodge 2500 6.7 2wd for the trailer shop. That really put my desire for a new personal diesel truck in over drive. Thursday I made a deal on a 21 Tradesman 2500 6.7 CC 4WD. It has the top end package for a Tradesman and has more frills than I normally like but it will work. Took a road trip to SA today and really like the truck, it pulls darn good. I still have my 04’ 3500 dually, 5.9HO with 6speed and doubt I will ever get rid of it. I am toying with idea of putting a winch/pole bed on it. i hope this 6.7 holds up just as good as my 04’.

Nice

Comment

Pictures! Congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Good stuff!!

Comment

Plain Jane white just like I like it. Does anyone know of a good brush guard? I do not want a bumper replacement on this one, just a brush guard
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice. I switched from the Tundra to a white Ram Rebel and love it.

Comment

Nice truck, I like my ranch hand on my 18. It even has provisions to mount your factory tow hooks so you don’t lose them.

Comment

Ranch hands front and back, Carli leveling Springs with new fox 2.0s, and a full delete. Will be a beast of a rig.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                    Nice. I switched from the Tundra to a white Ram Rebel and love it.
                    Don’t let the loyal tundra fanboys find out!

Comment

Congratulations on the new ride
                      It’s awesome

Comment

Congrats on the new truck. Good Luck.
                        Get yourself a Ranch Hand Bumper with the 2"receiver installed in the front.

Comment

Who knew going further into debt could be so much fun. Reality will set in when the first payment hits. I am just reinforced my dedication to work..LOL
                          Does anyone have a suggestion for a grill guard? I have always ran bumper replacements front/rear. Maybe i am getting old but i do not want that on this truck. I want something like this https://www.etrailer.com/Grille-Guar.../57-93545.html I dont have to have a winch mount but it would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                            Who knew going further into debt could be so much fun. Reality will set in when the first payment hits. I am just reinforced my dedication to work..LOL
                            Does anyone have a suggestion for a grill guard? I have always ran bumper replacements front/rear. Maybe i am getting old but i do not want that on this truck. I want something like this https://www.etrailer.com/Grille-Guar.../57-93545.html I dont have to have a winch mount but it would be nice
                            You mind saying what you paid for it? That would be the exact truck I bought if i lost my marbles and sold my 15 that's paid off.

I'd go with a Ranch Hand Summit series full replacement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mak Haik is $48-50k for a basic crew cab 4x4 tradesman. Stay with a 2021 as they went back to the more reliable high pressure fuel pump! Huge deal for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X