Afflictor Broadheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afflictor Broadheads?

Anyone shoot Afflictor Broadheads? Either the hybrids or the fixed? If so, any opinions about them? Looks like a pretty good product. Based in Texas as well.

Been shooting them solely for the past 3 seasons...

Fixed and the hybrid... love them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot the fixed. Shot well at targets, haven’t got around to killin with them yet

Comment

Only two people have shot afflictors?

Comment

I have shot them and really like them. They are built well and fly good. On par with exodus and slick trick magnums in my book. They look deadly! And, having confidence in a head is important.

Comment

Only three people on tbh green screen have shot afflictor broadheads? Is it because they're a newer company?

Comment

Bump. I’m also interested in them

Comment

Had mixed results with testing them.
                I prefer Exodus or Slick Trick mags.

Comment

I’ve had great results with the K2 fixed and the K2 hybrid heads. Shot deer with the K2 fixed and some javelina and hogs with the K2 hybrid. The tips are stout! I’ve been impressed with them so far. Got some K2 mini to try also. Nothing negative here. Just great penetration and blood trails.
                  Last edited by ShaBow; 02-18-2021, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
                    Only two people have shot afflictors?

I have not shot them personally. I have researched them a bit though and look like something i would like to try.
                    Kip Campbell on Red Arrow shot them for several years. He put quite a few critters down with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also a local Texas company. Been looking myself. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Want to try them this year. Trying to find some used ones so I could use them to sight in my bow.

Comment

Working...
                        X