Is this okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Sounds like this thread should be about how to correct your wife’s thinking.
    I’m going to show her the thread to prove that I’m right and she’s wrong...like always 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      When she starts stringing pig ears on a necklace and wearing them to school to complement her muddy girl camo...completely acceptable.

Tally Ho!
      Keep up the good work Dad.
      Well we were riding in a bus at the ski resort recently.. There were lots of hanging handles that hung down in the bus for people to hold on to......she asked me very loudly if those handles were for hanging hogs. Embarrassed the hell out of the wife
      😂😂😂

Comment

I think it’s fine too.

Comment

Being interested in the anatomy of animals could lead her to med school. You may have a surgeon as a daughter one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            My daughter cleans her own game also. Helped clean her first rabbit at 3. This was her at 5. https://youtu.be/AjX5xXy8nBQ
            Dang...your daughter is a tough one.

Comment

Seems normal to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                I think it’s fantastic. Mix in an educational aspect and it’s even better.
                Bingeaux!!! My daughter loved to help skin and gut. Now 23 and sitting for the MCAT exam in May while doing her masters in Research. Education was always part of out time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be more worried about your wife.

Comment

I would be more worried about her turning into Lizzy Borden than Norman Bates, lol.

Comment

I aint got any kids but I don't see anything wrong with it.

I always tell my wife I could agree with her, but then we would both be wrong.

.....she doesn't really appreciate it.

Comment

My daughter (I have 2 and they are not alike at all) is older than a lot of you folks reading this now but when I would clean animals fish and whatever, she loved to watch and touch the heart and guts at very early ages. Never hesitated pulling the trigger for her first doe very early on. She now owns a private educational coaching business for all ages and has included contracts assisting veterans concerns along with teachers and PHDs on staff. So I say it is fine! She does not even hunt as an adult but respects those who do and probably would again.

Comment

It's far better than the mind numbing, senseless drivel I see most kids watching.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                            Well we were riding in a bus at the ski resort recently.. There were lots of hanging handles that hung down in the bus for people to hold on to......she asked me very loudly if those handles were for hanging hogs. Embarrassed the hell out of the wife
                            😂😂😂
                            That is AWESOME!!!

Comment

I think it’s great. She has an inquisitive mind and wants to learn. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Well, first of all, I don't have a clue who this "Noman" guy is/was, but your description of your daughter is most father's dreams!! Both my son and daughter grew up hunting and loved it. They thoroughly enjoyed learning about all the organs as we gutted them. My daughter told me that our deer were more fun to gut than "Uncle Ernie's"... Most all the deer we shot back then with a gun were head shot and, well let's just say "Uncle Ernie's" were sometimes a mess with green stuff and such mixed in the area a bit!... My son continued to hunt/fish and be in the outdoors until his untimely early passing. My daughter still loves the outdoors and loves it when her two sons go hunting with Poppa... She does not hunt any longer, but thoroughly loves the outdoors... She's a high school G&T math teacher, Sunday School teacher for the kids, and has never far as I know wanted to gut a human to learn about his organs...

I say good on you dad, and maybe you need to get your wife in on the fun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X