X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying that your mom makes a significant recovery in the hospital!

Comment

Your mom will continue to be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mom is improving. The clots are starting to absorb. May be able to get her into a regular hospital room tomorrow. They plan to start physical therapy toward the end of the week. Thars scary but if a clot is going to move it's much better that she be at the hospital. She has been sedated and immoblie for several days.

Thank yall for the prayers so far. Continued prayers needed.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Mom is improving. The clots are starting to absorb. May be able to get her into a regular hospital room tomorrow. They plan to start physical therapy toward the end of the week. Thars scary but if a clot is going to move it's much better that she be at the hospital. She has been sedated and immoblie for several days.

Thank yall for the prayers so far. Continued prayers needed.
              That's good news. More prayers coming!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for everyone. You're exactly right. No better place than the hospital to be for immediate intervention if needed.

Comment

Prayers continued for y'all Steve.

Comment

Steve, you made my day last night with your text! So, so glad you mom is doing better and it sounds like the care team has a good plan going forward...

Let's not forget about Mr. David!! Gotta keep him going too!!

Might even throw up a Word or 2 for you and Ms. Carla!!

Lord thank You for the healing for Ms. Nell and please Lord God, continue her healing until she is restored. Take away the clots. Let them be absorbed back into their rightful place as You work your perfect plan for her. Clear her lungs and restore her strength. Bring her safely home that the family may be complete to celebrate the Holy Birth of Your Son and the Savior of us all.

Father, we ask You to comfort Mr. David as his life mate for over 60 years is away from him for a time. Show him Lord that You are doing Your work to heal her. Give him the Hope that he is comforted with it. We ask You for strength and endurance for our brother and sister Steve and Ms. Carla as they care for these two aging and powerful warriors for You. Their work is not done here and please Lord, help Steve and Carla to minister to them to be Your witnesses. Thank again for the healing Father in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Amen Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear things are a little better.

Prayers continue..

Comment

Mom has made great progress the past two days. May get to come home today it she does well enough in therapy this morning. Thanks to God for intervening on her behalf.

Comment

Prayers answered and prayers continue.......

Comment

That is great news. More prayers for continued progress.

God is truly great.

J

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Mom has made great progress the past two days. May get to come home today it she does well enough in therapy this morning. Thanks to God for intervening on her behalf.
                                Amen! Thank you God, you are so much greater than we can comprehend!

Comment

Working...
                                X