Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are my choices? Car blocking my driveway to my hunting property and secondary ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    If I had to bet I would go with they are hunting. I would have called the game warden.

Did it look like they just parked or has the car been sitting there for days?

I was here yesterday evening hunting until dark. Wasn’t there when I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      I do carry a chain. I just don’t want to damage the car and be held liable for fixing it. I’ve got to drag this thing 50feet to get it back out to the road. They couldn’t just pull off into the driveway entry they had to pull in far enough to where I can’t get around them and park.

Damage what car?

Could have been stolen, used for its purpose and now parked.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Damage what car?

I get what you’re saying here for sure... I’m just a terrible liar. Lol.

Comment

I can't imagine why someone that had any kind of legit reason to leave the car there, wouldn't leave a note on it, explaining why it was there. Otherwise, I'm thinking they're up to no good.......especially out in the boon docks.

Comment

I was here yesterday evening hunting until dark. Wasn’t there when I left.

If that's the case I wouldn't worry about anyone missing due to being lost or foul play. I bet they are hunting. Where is the closest neighbor from that gate? Is the gate in the middle of your place or at a corner?

Comment

Some stole it and left it there. Our they figured your place was as good as any to wack themselves and their dead around there some where

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                If that's the case I wouldn't worry about anyone missing due to being lost or foul play. I bet they are hunting. Where is the closest neighbor from that gate? Is the gate in the middle of your place or at a corner?

I know all the people that live here. A neighbor about 1/8 down the road. He wouldn’t tell anyone to park there. Then the lady on the other side has a local bow shop owner that hunts here and he wouldn’t do this either. The only closest stand is the one I’m sitting in.

I am going to call and report it regardless since you never know what people are up to. Luckily I was able to get to my house a back way and there’s nothing out of place here.

Comment

I’d call the game warden or police and have them check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Inside the car I see a laptop, a crack pipe, and some Chinese looking currency. Any ideas?

Comment

Hunter!!’

Comment

Inside the car I see a laptop, a crack pipe, and some Chinese looking currency. Any ideas?

He is most definitely a "Hunter"!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Hunter!!’

Seriously?!? I founttt himmm!

Okay, the contents of the car was a joke. I couldn’t pass that one up.

I’ll call in on it if it’s still there when I come out. Deer are more important right now. I just hope I didn’t run them off having to drive through my property to get to the house.

Comment

Hunter Biden is poaching?

Comment

He is probably trippin and lost in the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                                Hunter Biden is poaching?

That little rascal is into all sorts of crime. I wouldn’t be surprised. Or, he’s strung out and wandering the woods this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X