No announcement yet.

Well need popup blind recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up a rhino 600 on a deal like 3 years ago and its been in the woods since. You can see the roof is getting thin but it still hunts

My pops fell 12 foot off a box blind ladder and landed on a 4x4 post 2 years ago. He fell at 8am and didn't call me till 11 once I was at work. Then he drove home from Madisonville to Hempstead, unloaded all his crap and went to the ER at 6p. 4 fractured ribs and a punctured lung. Spent a week in herman ICU

Hes gonna be 80 in January and hard headed as they get

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
      Barronett has some really nice and roomy blinds that won't break the bank.
      Yep, have 4 of them & they hold up great.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I picked up a rhino 600 on a deal like 3 years ago and its been in the woods since. You can see the roof is getting thin but it still hunts

My pops fell 12 foot off a box blind ladder and landed on a 4x4 post 2 years ago. He fell at 8am and didn't call me till 11 once I was at work. Then he drove home from Madisonville to Hempstead, unloaded all his crap and went to the ER at 6p. 4 fractured ribs and a punctured lung. Spent a week in herman ICU

Dang - your Dad is tougher than Chinese algebra!

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

My gosh is he freaking Chuck Norris? The dude is tough as nails that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
            My gosh is he freaking Chuck Norris? The dude is tough as nails that's for sure

stubborn and ornery. Said he had to put the tractor up and get his two ankle biter dogs home

I actually had to go up the next day and see if I could find his hearing aids. Guess the sudden stop knocked them out of his ears. I found them both under the stand where he landed. We put a handrail on the stair case last year

Comment

rogers sporting goods has a good selection with good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                Barronett or Rhino. I spray the top with scotch guard before I put them out. Get some of that plastic coated wire and make hooks to hang bow and gear.

X1000. End of thread

Comment

Been there done that. I'm 71 and have fallen thank God I didn't get hurt. I will do a ladder stand occasionally when I absolutely have to. I've had good luck with a ground blind (lots of good ones out there.) I had a double bull binds for years when I had a permanent place to hunt. I enjoyed the room where I could bring my wife or grandson with me. The advantages far out weight the negatives. My favorite way to hunt it via a natural ground blind, you can make it a big as you want, just takes some upkeep periodically.

Comment

I own two of these and we hunt 3 comfortably with plenty of room. Me, my son and my grandson!

Comment

I’m a Rhino fan, had a 200 out for 2 years and a big limb fell on it and ripped the top, still useable but only on sunny days! Just put up a 300 and I’m really impressed with it, less than $150 also,

Comment

Love my rhino.

Hope your dad has a quick recovery.

Comment

Working...
                        X