Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need recommendations - flounder gigging at Galveston, TX

Good afternoon:

I'm hoping someone here will have good recommendations for a flounder gigging charter in Galveston, TX for myself and my 2 adult children. Our availability is limited to Monday, Oct. 12th. I tried to contact Captain Anthony Chorder of Hook South after the excellent review on him by Captain Sling, but his voice mail box is full, and he does not return my texts. Initially, I texted him and he said he was booked, but could move some people around. Subsequently, I cannot reach him and do not know where I stand.

As some of you know, I'm battling pancreatic cancer, and this flounder gigging trip is a bucket list item for me. By the way, I did mention this to Captain Chorder in my first text to him, but I have not received any further communications from him.

Time is getting short. I've already made hotel reservations but I need to book the flounder gigging. I would appreciate any recommendations for a flounder gigging charter out of Galveston.

Thank you,

Dave

Reach out too Out Cast Charters and they will get you taken care of-we went over Labor Day and had a BLAST

Captain Sharky is incredible—we are working on booking a 36 hr trip with him.
    Last edited by perow; 10-01-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Try Night Moves Gigging.

Comment

Sorry I didn’t read the gigging part

I have seen some videos and decent reviews for surrender at sunrise

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Greg Verm - (409) 739-4874

Tell him Ben Boudreaux sent the rec.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  Greg Verm - (409) 739-4874

Tell him Ben Boudreaux sent the rec.
                  Hi Ben:

Thank you very much for the referral - they just had a cancelation so we were able to book the trip. I made sure that Capt. Greg Jr. knew you gave the recommendation. I'll provide a fishing report once we get back home.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post
                    Hi Ben:

Thank you very much for the referral - they just had a cancelation so we were able to book the trip. I made sure that Capt. Greg Jr. knew you gave the recommendation. I'll provide a fishing report once we get back home.

Regards,

Dave
                    Good deal, glad it worked out. Ben is a guide buddy of mine in Galveston, I asked him if he would do it and he gave me the recommendation. Good luck!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X