• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged for later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. That is an amazing place.

Comment

If you can keep it and VRBO it, I would. Our real estate markets here in Colorado are continuing to increase, even with COVID. Less inventory, but there is not a market leveling that has occurred. You are in a great section of the State... VRBO it a couple weeks a month and cover your payment, all while your equity is going up and your note is going down.

Comment

I admired this house as I drove past it several times hunting in 2018. beautiful place.

Comment

I definitely would stay there. In fact we have been talking about going up there in the next couple weeks. Shot you a pm for more info

Comment

Keith,

You said it borders the national forest. Can a person leave your property in a side by side to go riding in the national forest or would I have to trailer somewhere?

Beautiful place!

Thanks!
              Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
                If you can keep it and VRBO it, I would. Our real estate markets here in Colorado are continuing to increase, even with COVID. Less inventory, but there is not a market leveling that has occurred. You are in a great section of the State... VRBO it a couple weeks a month and cover your payment, all while your equity is going up and your note is going down.
                This is the plan unless someone makes an offer that just makes my jaw drop!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBoy View Post
                  I definitely would stay there. In fact we have been talking about going up there in the next couple weeks. Shot you a pm for more info
                  PM replied

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                    Keith,

You said it borders the national forest. Can a person leave your property in a side by side to go riding in the national forest or would I have to trailer somewhere?

Beautiful place!

Thanks!
                    Hi Les. You sure can ride your toys from the house! I ride my polaris ranger daily. There are hundreds of miles of trails in the San Juan National Forest you can access right from our neighborhood. Last year, Dad and I rode 55 miles in one day.

Keith

Comment

October Fall colors
                      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!!!

Is that an OTC achery elk unit or is it now a draw?
                        Last edited by unclefish; 07-30-2020, 12:39 PM.

Comment

It used to be OTC for archery, now its draw. You can get OTC tags for 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons though.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
                            It used to be OTC for archery, now its draw. You can get OTC tags for 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons though.

Comment

Hey guys, update here! We've had such a wonderful response and now we have several TBH members lined up to stay at our place. I've put the home on airBNB so feel free to check it out and reserve your dates.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
                                Hey guys, update here! We've had such a wonderful response and now we have several TBH members lined up to stay at our place. I've put the home on airBNB so feel free to check it out and reserve your dates.

Keith
                                And please message me to get the special TBH rate .

Keith

Comment

Working...
                                X