Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    You got me. Drugs are good for you as long as you don't smoke them

And BTW - I don't care if people do drugs. Just don't try and tell me they are not bad for people.
    You must care a great deal because you come to every thread like this and spew the same crap every time.

You think the chemo radiation and prescription they give to cancer patients is good for them? That's all fine and dandy but taking some mj isnt?
    Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 12-10-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

My buddy got into some Canadian weed companies before they legalized it and he is up 300K right now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        They are not overpriced any more than the penny stocks that you hve posted previously...companies that are not profitable nor have any revenues.

Tim, Tim, Tim...all pharmaceuticals are drugs and mess with your normal body functions. Look at all the pain pills and sleeping that are addictive. What is the difference, especially if they help people with health issuses.
        Actually a lot of pot stocks are more over priced than the pennies I posted on here years ago. But either way people here are talking about buying as an investment. I never ever said nor would say to buy and hold a penny stock as an investment.

Pot stocks will be good at some point for a trade. Beats me when that will be though.

Yes, all pharmaceuticals are drugs. They all have side affects. Hence why they are regulated. Some of these pot lovers think pot is not harmful in any way shape or form. If that were true then it should not be regulated any more than a loaf of bread.

And BTW - drugs, including pot, can make people feel better. That doesn't mean it's good for their body. And I don't think anyone ever said people in severe pain shouldn't be prescribed drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          You must care a great deal because you come to every thread like this and spew the same crap every time.

You think the chemo radiation and prescription they give to cancer patients is good for them? That's all fine and dandy but taking some mj isnt?
          You seriously need to chill and READ. No one here is talking about medical mj.

Do you understand? Obviously not because you've already been told that more than once in this thread. Why do you keep falling back in that line of thought?

Comment

I mentioned this in a similar thread before but the word is tobacco companies will be taking over once it is legalized on a larger scale. Once the politicians start getting large donations they may regulate away a lot if these companies. Just something to think about.

Comment

You seriously need to chill and READ. No one here is talking about medical mj.

Do you understand? Obviously not because you've already been told that more than once in this thread. Why do you keep falling back in that line of thought?
              Am i talking about recreational? Dont think ive said one thing about it so don't quote my posts where I am talking about nothing but medical. Pretty simple really but like I said you spew the same **** every thread. Your as closed minded as they come.
              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 12-10-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                Why do you need to go to Colorado? Not to mention, that state has cut its throat imo, with everyone doing it. The bud has become so sub par, it's sad.
                Texas has it's own set of requirements.
                There are plenty of full scale operations, already built and waiting, especially in the Austin area. There are licenses for growing/retailing that have already been issued here in Texas.
                We passed a medical marijuana bill already, it's steaming forward, with few guidelines or a well thought out plan.
                CBDs are already clicking off the shelves to a tune of several 100 million a yr here in Texas & climbing.. There is a 10,000 square ft warehouse in Austin, that is growing legally, already.
                Their license are $500k, and 300k+ renewal every few yrs. I'm sure when we go above the 5% figure in the Bill, that price will climb.
                Basically, NOW is the time. I believe Texas will broaden the Bill this yr, and by the end of next yr, we will have full blown medical. I see recreational, as being several yrs out.
                Sub par bud in colorado?? Got to go to the right dispensary! One of the dispensaries I went to in Breckenridge won Hybrid of the year in 2017 (I went in January of 2018). I won't buy any flavor I can buy in every other state. I want the "craft" strains.

Pretty sure a couple of republicans had a bill for full legalization the last session that got caught up in committees. Maybe they can push it through next session... When it passes here it is going to blow up, dispensaries everywhere (in major cities).

Comment

Actually a lot of pot stocks are more over priced than the pennies I posted on here years ago. But either way people here are talking about buying as an investment. I never ever said nor would say to buy and hold a penny stock as an investment.

Pot stocks will be good at some point for a trade. Beats me when that will be though.

Yes, all pharmaceuticals are drugs. They all have side affects. Hence why they are regulated. Some of these pot lovers think pot is not harmful in any way shape or form. If that were true then it should not be regulated any more than a loaf of bread.

And BTW - drugs, including pot, can make people feel better. That doesn't mean it's good for their body. And I don't think anyone ever said people in severe pain shouldn't be prescribed drugs.

I'm not arguing that they are not overvalued, but I don't know what metrics you use for valuation. Many of the pot stocks have substantial revenues and are building out their infrastructure. They may not actually achieve profitability in the short term, but many of the penny stocks had NO revenues. For the record, I have never been able to figure out how to value companies who are losing money and do not expect any profits in the foreseeable future, Those are always overvalued to me.

I also have no idea how bad pot is in the long run for humans, but it certainly has not had any visable negative effect on Willie Nelson's mind or body. The dude is going strong and is as sharp as always. A posterchild!

Comment

Seeing billions invested by these large corporations has me interested.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Prices have already crashed. Way too much bud on the market right now and only more to come. Its even dropped the black market prices in Texas considerably. MJ stocks are dropping.

What you want to do is wait for our or a nearby state to legalize recreationally and put up your cash into a private equity start up. The initial boom of Texas going legal would make you a very rich man the first year or so. Then sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      this!

my boss is starting one up, its the only way to go

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                        Dave's not here
                        Santa brought me a new shirt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dave's not here man.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	24563526

Comment

It's also rude to use people in pain or dying to support recreational drug use.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            Santa brought me a new shirt.

[ATTACH]937272[/ATTACH]
                            Looks like that t-shirt is a little stretched out in the middle!

The word, “MAN” is closer to the camera than the other words!

Comment

Wish we could keep it clean and about the original topic. It’s been an interesting conversation with good info.

Comment

Who's using that to support recreational use?

Comment

Working...
                                X