• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
    Guess i missed out.
    Just watch classifieds!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieDoc08 View Post
      Try using a different computer or different name with different email (ie wife's, kids, etc) Same thing happened to me, so I told my dad to get online and order a few more things for me and he was able to use it just fine from his house. I think its probably a one time per customer use.
      I placed several orders yesterday and the code worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        There are several threads in them. I believe the promotional code applies to them as well. They 100% work/help in a sealed or highly controlled environment. In an open air situation, science and common sense say it can’t do much I’m sure it does some. At a highly discounted price might be a valuable tool. But for my needs and hunting style it’s not worth it
        And thanks Low fence, I picked one up and plan on using it this way!

Comment

My order status says downloaded, so it hasn’t been rejected yet. We shall see in a few days if it they honor it.

Didn’t realize how many people would end up using it. Hoping it really pulls through, since I posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TA-L8QJIX

Is that right? Not working for me

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              TA-L8QJIX

Is that right? Not working for me

Yes that’s right. It’s probably been used and abused by now, bet they killed the code.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                Yes that’s right. It’s probably been used and abused by now, bet they killed the code.

Well crap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                  My order status says downloaded, so it hasn’t been rejected yet. We shall see in a few days if it they honor it.

Didn’t realize how many people would end up using it. Hoping it really pulls through, since I posted it.

I always order my stuff and wait till it ships before throwin it out here.....buncha democrats on this site!

Comment

Not working on my end.. My son is in need of some new stuff to! Just my luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      I always order my stuff and wait till it ships before throwin it out here.....buncha democrats on this site!

Didn’t know how long it would last, since it was posted on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Lol I sure am only when it comes to good deals and freebies

Comment

I’m working nights and made my order around midnight last night. Went to order more stuff this afternoon and found that the promo code had expired. I normally just troll deal alerts and either don’t NEED what’s on sale/clearance or it’s not a big enough discount for my penny pinching mentality. But 65% off was to hard to pass up. Thanks to the OP for posting and sharing the promo code!

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                            I’m working nights and made my order around midnight last night. Went to order more stuff this afternoon and found that the promo code had expired. I normally just troll deal alerts and either don’t NEED what’s on sale/clearance or it’s not a big enough discount for my penny pinching mentality. But 65% off was to hard to pass up. Thanks to the OP for posting and sharing the promo code!

Yeah this was a crazy deal, I made three separate orders. I’ll be good on gear for another 10 years, just too good not to take advantage of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Scentlock is a scam, the owner and the co have been in court 2-3 times. Cmon guys, clothes ain’t gonna hide your scent. I been killing deer for 30 years without it. So have a ton of other hunters. Your scent is gonna leak out your pant cuffs, your wrist cuffs, your face has a scent, etc. Quit wasting your money on this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                                Scentlock is a scam, the owner and the co have been in court 2-3 times. Cmon guys, clothes ain’t gonna hide your scent. I been killing deer for 30 years without it. So have a ton of other hunters. Your scent is gonna leak out your pant cuffs, your wrist cuffs, your face has a scent, etc. Quit wasting your money on this crap.
                                Getting a well made Jacket for $5.24 is not wasting your money in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X