Traditional FSC Week 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 50

Rick was kind enough to let me set this one up this week so I hope you enjoy it.

This week we're going presidential with some $$ thrown in.

Standard piece of paper divided up into four quadrants (I folded mine length and width). Then find the center of each quadrant (ruler used on mine). In the dead center of each quadrant place a coin and circle it's outline with a pencil or pen.

Top left a quarter, shoot this one at 16 yards
    Top right a dime, shoot this one at 10 yards
    Bottom right a nickle, shoot this one at 14 yards
    Bottom left a penny, shoot this one at 12 yards.
    If you have kids shooting this then take 4 yards off of each shot for them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FSC 50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	25165187

Rules are simple. One shot per day at the coin of your choice. You cannot shoot at the same one twice. Once you've hit a coin move on to the next one. Points are based on the value of the coin(s) you've hit. I.E. a quarter is worth 25 points. Best possible score is 41 (see what I did there ). First person to 41 wins. If no one gets the max score the winner will be the next closest. If your arrow at least touches the outline of the coin from the outside it counts as a hit.

Clear as mud?

Richard.

I have no idea why the **** picture is sideways......

Fun challenge, Richard and a nice tribute to 41, as well.

Comment

Do I understand correctly that only one shot is allowed at each coin? Period.
      Or, can you shoot the once-a-day shot at any coin until you hit it, then must move on to another coin?

Comment

Here's my shot at the dime from 10 yards. Missed, but went ahead and measured (15/16" from coin edge line), for possible tie-breaker info.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Outstanding FSC Richard

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Here's my shot at the dime from 10 yards. Missed, but went ahead and measured (15/16" from coin edge line), for possible tie-breaker info.
          Nice shot tradtiger, 15/16 ain't bad, dang near perfect elevation.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Do I understand correctly that only one shot is allowed at each coin? Period.
            Or, can you shoot the once-a-day shot at any coin until you hit it, then must move on to another coin?
            You can shoot at the same coin all week if you don't hit it. Once it's been hit however you cannot shoot at that one again.

Richard

Comment

Thanks, Reb!

'Preciate the clarification, Richard. Was kind of thinking from your wording that it might be shoot-til-you-hit.

Comment

Any coin...any day. Same coin...all days...if not hit. Four coins...four “hits”. One hit per coin. Got it.

Comment

Wanna do a high low pot on this one?

Gary

Comment

Day1: 0, 16y shot at quarter, didn't even hit paper

Comment

Reb: still not more than about 3 inches off from 16 yards.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 1 / Shot 1

Still broke.

Rick

Comment

I took six practice shots before I went to sit on stand this morning so I'll make this up and get a couple in before I go out to hunt later this week.

Gary

Comment

Traditional FSC Week 50

Well I got really close to the dime, but I was aiming at the quarter. Uhhhg

Comment

I was about the same this morning for first shots archery exercise. No shots at this target. Still dialing in. Ill give it go tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X