• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo conversion ( just a test )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why cant i see these dang pic's on a pc these days?

Comment

Why cant i see these dang pic's on a pc these days?
        Yeah I know what you mean, I can see this picture but some don't show up on my work computer but I can see all of them on my phone.

Comment

They show up on my iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
            Yeah I know what you mean, I can see this picture but some don't show up on my work computer but I can see all of them on my phone.
            Some pics won't come through if your work network uses a filter.

Comment

What are you trying to convert this to? Fish attractor at the local lake.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

In the beginning stages of doing a conversion with a trailer pretty close to this. Can't wait to get ideas from you
                  So far I have wired it up with romex with plugs and switches for interior and exterior. Added a inset male plug for the generator to run the system
                  added a LED flood by the side door
                  mounted a swing arm for a tv on the side door side.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                    In the beginning stages of doing a conversion with a trailer pretty close to this. Can't wait to get ideas from you
                    So far I have wired it up with romex with plugs and switches for interior and exterior. Added a inset male plug for the generator to run the system
                    added a LED flood by the side door
                    mounted a swing arm for a tv on the side door side.
                    Ill probably be getting ideas from you. I already have a truck bed camper so probably wont go real crazy with this one.
                    Im going to add a few windows, fold down bed, little storage and insulation. Probably going to weld a spot on front to carry water for a shower and battery storage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                      What are you trying to convert this to? Fish attractor at the local lake.
                      little shelter for hunting out west

Comment

Ill probably be getting ideas from you. I already have a truck bed camper so probably wont go real crazy with this one.
                        Im going to add a few windows, fold down bed, little storage and insulation. Probably going to weld a spot on front to carry water for a shower and battery storage as well.
                        Same here, Going to do a little kitchenette at the front with 10 or so gallon fresh water capacity, more if space allows for washing hands, brushing teeth, etc.

I also vented my portable ac.

I have 1 inch blue foam sheets for insulation and will run fresh panels. I recommend getting 1 inch square tubing to shore up the walls. Made a huge difference in the overall structure by just welding in a horizontal length between each of the "studs"

I'll get pics and post them up

Comment

Yep, know right where that church is. Grew up in Cove and live in Lampasas now.

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                            Yep, know right where that church is. Grew up in Cove and live in Lampasas now.
                            It’s a good one

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                              Same here, Going to do a little kitchenette at the front with 10 or so gallon fresh water capacity, more if space allows for washing hands, brushing teeth, etc.

I also vented my portable ac.

I have 1 inch blue foam sheets for insulation and will run fresh panels. I recommend getting 1 inch square tubing to shore up the walls. Made a huge difference in the overall structure by just welding in a horizontal length between each of the "studs"

I'll get pics and post them up
                              Mine is all steel and already has the 1”square tubing for the walls. I’ll add
                              The insulation in a couple weeks. Have several little projects I really need to get done before k start this one. Hoping to round up 2-4 windows second hand also.

Comment

Working...
                              X