X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as long as your not scared of heights

Comment

Originally posted by txusnavychief View Post
      also i am looking for a job, i am a(us navy)
      manual machinist by trade, and have alot of experience in sales and recruiting, if anyone can send me a referral...navy retirement check will only cover a mortgage......
      If you want to sell cars let me know i'm one of the managers here at Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown, ill try to get you in!! (extremehunter37) works here and hes doing good... Let me know if its something you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
        That dude is crazy
        x2

Comment

just got a used truck for mac haik dodge lol

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
            just got a used truck for mac haik dodge lol
            they are good people!!! but let me know when you are in the market again ill take care of you

Comment

i am good at selling and have been a recruiter for the Navy since 2006, i might do it if i had to get a job, but i am kind of tired of sales right now, thanks for the offer bro....i am also looking into getting my real estate lic....i think if i had to sell anything? there would be more money in selling homes. thanks for the replies from everyone so far!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                they are good people!!! but let me know when you are in the market again ill take care of you
                sounds good brother

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                  i am good at selling and have been a recruiter for the Navy since 2006, i might do it if i had to get a job, but i am kind of tired of sales right now, thanks for the offer bro....i am also looking into getting my real estate lic....i think if i had to sell anything? there would be more money in selling homes. thanks for the replies from everyone so far!!!!
                  let me know if theres some thing i can help with sir

Comment

Also i am looking for a job, i am a(US NAVY)
                    Manual Machinist by trade, and have alot of experience in sales and recruiting, if anyone can send me a referral...Navy retirement check will only cover a mortgage......
                    BABECO,Don't forget about us.....

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                      let me know if theres some thing i can help with sir
                      i will, is there an age limit, i am 40!!! still a young whipper snapper, lol

Comment

babeco? i think i got some stuff from yall for a tower crane i was working on lol

Comment

i will, is there an age limit, i am 40!!! still a young whipper snapper, lol
                          no age limit but youll prob need a good back haha,its an easy thing,drug test some paper work and a little schooling if need be..job is mostly welding,hanging steel beams with cranes and misc steel ie. stairs

Comment

Babeco

sent u a pm Bo.....

Comment

im pretty sure we have some helmets to hard hats project,not sure whats all in it but supposed to be a great thing

Comment

no problem brother!!! if i hear anything ill send your way

Comment

Working...
                                X