Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
    My take on this classic.
    Used venison breakfast sausage, added some Southern style hash browns, and used the H-E-B country gravy mix.
    Smoked in a Dutch oven in my smoker for about an hour. Turned out fantastic!
    Dang Right
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good Grocery Getter.

Comment

Went with the hash browns on top. To the OP thank you it is excellent.

We have always used tator tots on the bottom instead of biscuits and no gravy.

But the biscuits might have one my family over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

was delicious

Comment

Taking it to the lead this weekend. Using jalapeƱo Pioneer gravy. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Comment

About how many adults will one pan feed? I'll be cooking breakfast for 30 people soon, so I need an idea of how many pans I'll have to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                About how many adults will one pan feed? I'll be cooking breakfast for 30 people soon, so I need an idea of how many pans I'll have to prepare.
                How big of eaters?

If it’s a person who thinks that a couple of biscuits with butter or maybe a couple of eggs and a strip of bacon is okay, then about 6 per pan

A person that wants a couple of biscuit, 3 eggs scrambled and 4 slices of bacon, probably 4 per pan.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                  Me & my brother, 3 breakfast meals. Me my son & one of his buddies, 1 day & it's gone.

Comment

Making this weekend at the ranch!

Comment

Working...
                    X