Food at BN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food at BN

Never been but thinking about going this saturday. How does the food work at all the teams and things? Do yall sell plates? Gotta know someone? Just curious. Thanks

You just belly up to the "booths" and you'll get fed.

Your chances are good that everyone will feed you.

Your chances increase if you make small talk and introduce yourself.

Comment

Just show up. It’ll cost you nothing but a handshake and a smile. If you want to you could join a team but for your first time you may just want to hang out and meet those you’ve only talked to online. Family don’t charge.

Comment

That's awesome thanks for the information. I am good at introducing myself and small talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
          That's awesome thanks for the information. I am good at introducing myself and small talk!!!
          Hope ya can eat too!😉

Comment

Bring a chair to join in with any group

Comment

If you're old enough, join the Grumpy Old Farts (GOF) team. We don't do anything but eat and pick on the young pups.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                If you're old enough, join the Grumpy Old Farts (GOF) team. We don't do anything but eat and pick on the young pups.
                ooh...oh.. I think I can join that group.where do I sign up? age requirement ?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  ooh...oh.. I think I can join that group.where do I sign up? age requirement ?
                  No sign up necessary. Just show up with your Grump on and join in telling everyone to "Get off my lawn."

Since you went to college at SFA in the 70's you're well qualified.

Burnadell is the Grumpiest of the GOFs.

Comment

No sign up necessary. Just show up with your Grump on and join in telling everyone to "Get off my lawn."

I'll follow his lead

Comment

He is our leader and mentor. All hail the the old one.

Comment

I'll make you a name tag. Now you gotta come!

Comment

Come on by Team Fishhheads! Lotta ol' fharts there! We ain't bashful and if you leave hungry, it's yore own dang fault! This is just a family reunion on steroids except no pickin' up dates!!

Lookin' forward to shakin' your hand!

Comment

Working...
                          X