Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
    Did anyone join the GV Cleanup?
    Yes, I was there. I didn't meet anyone else from TBH. I met several of the guys from Backcountry. Nice group of guys!

Comment

Originally posted by public View Post
      Yes, I was there. I didn't meet anyone else from TBH. I met several of the guys from Backcountry. Nice group of guys!
      Glad someone from TBH was there. How many people total were there? Did the Corp have a plan or guide to where to clean up? Hopefully a lot of junk was collected.

J

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
        Glad someone from TBH was there. How many people total were there? Did the Corp have a plan or guide to where to clean up? Hopefully a lot of junk was collected.

J
        I would say around 20 of us. The Corps broke us up into two groups ( East & West sides). You could pick which side you wanted. I would say their game plan worked flawlessly.

Comment

Best wishes man!

Comment

Let me know how you do.

Comment

Who’s the gentleman that hunts GV and looking for a place to get his son on one?

Comment

Sounds fun

Comment

Hogs. Sorry was laying some tracks for the dog. Send me a PM bubba if you read this I can tell you where I seen some today.

Comment

I wish they only gave out 250 permits for waterfowl like they do for deer I think 500 is too many for this lake

Comment

Anyone been notified yet that they got drawn for 23-24?

Comment

nope, still waiting. Have heard that the "anti-hunter" application prevalence has dramatically increased this year.

Austin, I really think it would be a great improvement to the process if you made every applicant include proof of hunter education on their application. Its already a requirement in Texas (for good reason) and would help eliminate those who don't hunt and simply want to impede the rights of others...

Comment

Originally posted by BigLou View Post
                          nope, still waiting. Have heard that the "anti-hunter" application prevalence has dramatically increased this year.

Austin, I really think it would be a great improvement to the process if you made every applicant include proof of hunter education on their application. Its already a requirement in Texas (for good reason) and would help eliminate those who don't hunt and simply want to impede the rights of others...
                          I also wish they would bring back the re-draw. I hope the anti-hunter thing hasn’t invaded grapevine

Comment

Proof of license would be nice.. Be alright if the anti's applied so long as they were paying for a little conservation through licenses when they do

Comment

The older gentleman that works the desk and answers the phone said notifications were already sent out by email.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                                The older gentleman that works the desk and answers the phone said notifications were already sent out by email.
                                Well ****, 10 years and I’ve only been drawn once

Comment

Working...
                                X