Whitetail Doe Day Lease Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT ..I know it's a new hunting year ..
    But looking for a place to hunt/ shoot a couple Axis or Whitetail Does around Rocksprings ..Rifle Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
      Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.
      Do you have any hunt open for this year? I have few buddies may want to get in.

Comment

TTT...I lost my lease after last seasons end. My brother and I are looking for a whitetail doe or axis meat hunt to stock the freezer. Gun hunt preferred . Would like to keep travel within 3-4 hours of Georgetown.

Comment

Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.

Might be a fun excuse for a weekend getaway! Pm sent!

Comment

Guys once again thanks for all the interest. I am booked with my same great hunters from this awesome forum . Thanks

Comment

Can you send me info on your place? I'd be interested in that

Comment

Got information from a fellow TBH member on a place that needed some Does taken ... It was awesome and he has plenty of wildlife .
                Both my son & I took does . I paid $645 and that included a 15% guide tip.
                I had one of those proud moments as my son tracked and found the doe .. after the guide was having difficulty ..
                One of those great Father & Son trips..

Comment

Tried to upload some pictures with my phone but it was being Painful ... I'll give it a try with the Laptop and Here's some contact Information ...

The price for a Doe is $ 190 and the Guide Fee is $ 175 a Day .. They sit with you. They have skinning facilities that you can use or the guides will skin/quarter for a fee. I elected to do it and have my Son Learn. They don't have any logging but My Cabin was about 35 miles away. It's north on Hwy 83 @ 15 miles from Garvens Store (Located at the Intersection of Hwy 41 & 83). You would be going towards Junction. It's part of the Jackson Ranch and High Fenced. The Owner's Name is Charlie Wilhight and his phone # is 979-319-1578. He also has limited Buckhunts but did mention some Axis hunts being available after the Deer Season.

Hope this Helps ..
                  Attached Files

Comment

OP, can you shoot does at your Rocksprings cabin property?

Comment

Yes .. But the Does were shot on a Day Lease Ranch @25 miles from my cabin.
                      I see a few deer at my cabin but poachers, mountain lions or pigs have scared them off. The poachers were caught .. and I got a couple pics.

Comment

Nice report- thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X