• Show
Clear All

Yes he really said that

Click image for larger version

Name:	464219E0-CF7D-48D3-9303-7B3EC49DE095.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	25190850

I would say he has no grasp of the context of the 2A, but he is too well educated for that, he has no regard for it, and by it, I mean the Constitution and it’s entirety.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FD60C7B0-DE3A-4327-9DD2-6528CB992869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	25190851

MORON. yeah, the gov't gets to do what it wants..... what a Dumb Azz.

Comment

For an “educated” man he sure says a lot of stupid crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        [ATTACH]974569[/ATTACH]

I would say he has no grasp of the context of the 2A, but he is too well educated for that, he has no regard for it, and by it, I mean the Constitution and it’s entirety.

[ATTACH]974570[/ATTACH]

I don’t think “well educated” is the right phrase. I know I tend to speak bluntly about a lot of things, sometimes in jest, sometimes seriously. I hope I can come across very genuinely when I say, that guy is just plain stupid. He’s learned a lot of words, he’s probably learned to manipulate people, and probably been around too many people/enough money, that no one would ever tell him that he doesn’t know anything about anything. He’s dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          MORON. yeah, the gov't gets to do what it wants..... what a Dumb Azz.
          Notice he (likes the others) use the term your government. And like to throw around that word civilians... like we are some lesser 2nd class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don’t think “well educated” is the right phrase. I know I tend to speak bluntly about a lot of things, sometimes in jest, sometimes seriously. I hope I can come across very genuinely when I say, that guy is just plain stupid. He’s learned a lot of words, he’s probably learned to manipulate people, and probably been around too many people/enough money, that no one would ever tell him that he doesn’t know anything about anything. He’s dumb.

Some of the dumbest people I know have the most degrees. But I agree with you Dale

Comment

Yep, he's an utter fool and a complete moron. And that's not name calling. It's just fact.

Comment

Where's he getting the money to continue with campaigning when he's polling at near zero?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Where's he getting the money to continue with campaigning when he's polling at near zero?

I read he had over 38 million left over from his Senate run, he kept it and is using this money to now run for President.

Comment

From a nobody in a bunny suit to household name.

Comment

It’s not his fault. He’s just educated way beyond his intelligence.

Comment

We need to remind him that the last time the government tried to disarm us, we shot them!

Comment

Working...
                        X