Offensive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offensive??

I'll preface this by saying I don't really care one way or another but wanted to poll y'all to see what the consensus is. Yes, there is a back story but for now just the poll. So:

Is calling Robert Francis, an Irish American, "Fake Mexican, Real Pendejo" racially insensitive or offensive? Does it matter if the person saying it is Hispanic or not? Does it matter if the person on the receiving end is Hispanic or not?

I'll leave it at that for now and check back in for results.

No Poll needed. The guy is a fake without regard to his ancestry. He's in politics, so he needs to be ready to handle what comes his way.

Overall in this country, everyone is out to be offended or be offensive... Who gives a rat's arse. Get over yourself. If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

Comment

Well of course some will find it offensive, someone is always offended by **** near anything you do.

To those without pansy *** feelings, we are not offended.

Comment

Well, it's true...he's not hispanic & the man really is a stupid politician.

Probably offensive to pendejo himself I reckon.

Comment

like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	francis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	24592301

Comment

No. Simply put... He is not a real Mexican and he is a a real Pendejo for trying represent himself as one. If anything, real Mexicans ought to be offended by what the guy is doing.

Someone would have to explain how they could even take take that as racially insensitive or offensive. Where does that say insult Mexicans?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                No. Simply put... He is not a real Mexican and he is a a real Pendejo for trying represent himself as one. If anything, real Mexicans ought to be offended by what the guy is doing.

Someone would have to explain how they could even take take that as racially insensitive or offensive. Where does that say insult Mexicans?
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

^^^

Comment

If he were a Republican he would have to apologize for cultural appropriation and send himself to counseling.....so no it's not any of the things you mentioned....its fitting

Comment

Originally posted by artos View Post
                      well, it's true...he's not hispanic & the man really is a stupid politician.

Probably offensive to pendejo himself i reckon.

Comment

I have read this like 3 times and here are my answers.

Is calling Robert Francis, an Irish American, "Fake Mexican, Real Pendejo" racially insensitive or offensive? NO
                        Does it matter if the person saying it is Hispanic or not? NO
                        Does it matter if the person on the receiving end is Hispanic or not? NO

Comment

The action of hispandering is offensive in my opinion.

Comment

El Beto has inspired all of the other candidates to enroll in Spanish class.

All of the spontaneous switching back and forth from ingles to espanol in their responses is such a crock, laughable really.

Comment

It’s all about identity politics for the left. I’m surprised he’s not running as the first openly gay/by Hispanic Irishman that identifies as African American for president...

Comment

Working...
                              X