2nd Leg of IBO Southern Triple Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Leg of IBO Southern Triple Crown

Anybody headed to Brownwood this weekend to shoot this event? I will be there Saturday to shoot.

I'll be there Saturday as well...

Comment

We will arrive on Saturday and shoot Sunday.

Comment

Ya'll be careful on the road. If you see me there come up and introduce yourself to me. I will be wearing a North Texas Archery shirt with my name on it. I shoot a blue Matthews Conquest 2 with all Shrewd accessories. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Comment

Good Luck Toby. I've got some friends coming to hunt this weekend or I would come visit with you a little while.

Comment

Yeah, we saw you at the last leg. Mom introduced herself to you! We were wearing blue Bullseye Archery shirts... Maybe we can visit this time!

Comment

A big thanks goes out to Brownwood Bowmen for putting together a fairly difficult course.

Comment

You're right! It was fairly difficult! The Male Bowhunter Release score that won that class was a 290! I think a 279 won the MBO class! It was a beautiful course and a tough one! If you shot on Saturday, I bet you had a really rough time. Sunday was really nice. Can't wait until Abilene! Aggie2000tx, are you going to that one?

Comment

Lefty yes I am going to Abilene. Well I do not feel to bad about my score then if a 279 won MBO.

Comment

Sunday was definately the day to be shooting!! Maurice and the men in Brownwood set up a great course for sure!! Looking forward to making the Abeline shoot to finish this off.

Comment

Gee...wish I'd have gone to B'wood instead of Brazos...sounds like you guys had a challenging course!

Comment

davik, post up some BCAC info. I am looking forward to hearing about it also.

Comment

No...you really don't want me posting about this shoot...I was very disappointed...so I'm the wrong guy to ask about it.

Comment

Davik sorry to hear about that. You missed a very good shoot at Brownwood. Maurice and the guys at Brownwood put together a great course in my opinion. We shot on Saturday and it was pretty cool and the wind was blowing but I do not think that affected my score very much. Very difficult to judge the yardage on most shots out there.

Comment

I know...if there's a couple guys who can set targets, Maurice is one of them! I have been kicking myself ever since I got to Bryan for not going to Brownwood...and let's just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X