ASA Qualifier in Bryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Qualifier in Bryan

Brazos County Archery Club is hosting an ASA qualifer in Bryan this Sunday, April 15 at 11:00 am.

So far we are the only club with a scheduled qualifer in the southern region, so if you plan to qualify, this might be the best and only opportunity.

We will have concessions (cheap) of hamburgers, sausages, and / or hot dogs. Of course all the sides and fixings go with it.

Hope to see you there!

PS - Come down on Saturday and shoot the Hawg Lite Shoot Sat. night!

tt

Comment

wish i would have know about this farther in advance so i could ask off for work. hope yall have a great turn out

Comment

Sorry about that, EPack. It's been posted on the Texas ASA Federation web site for a couple of months.

We've had some difficulties with our web site and have changed designers a couple of times. The new guy is really on top of things, and the ASA shoot has been on that web site since January.

I forgot to post it here last week, too, but did it first thing yesterday morning. Sorry you can't make it.

Comment

Tracey, what time will registration begin?

Jay

Comment

Probably between 9 am and 11 am.

I don't really know, but usually, Jimmie is ready around 10.

Comment

ASA in Bryan

I wish I could make it Tracy, goin' to NASCAR this weekend. I heard Mike & Tracy are makin' the trek down from Arlington. Good shooting to you guys this weekend. Bill }}}}------>(o)

Comment

Working...
              X