Austin Archery Club Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Archery Club Shoots

Our first 3-D tournament will be Sunday Jan. 21. I will post full schedule when we finalize it. We will also be hosting some Field Archery Events.
    Any Question please contact Bob Thomas
    soccert@austin.rr.com

Thanks for the post Bob. Just as a reminder I have contacted Brandon about another LSBA shoot so once we are closer to finalize the date I'll let you know.

Comment

Austin Archery Clubs website:
      For the latest club News & Information: April 23 Update Virtual Tour Become a Member Welcome to The Austin Archery Club! The Austin Archery Club (AAC) is a non-profit club open to archers of all ages and classes. Located northwest of Austin in the scenic Texas Hill Country, AAC has a membership dedicated to the […]

Comment

Look forward to the shoot tomorrow. First one in 5 years that I'll be at and not be an officer!

Comment

Nice shoot guys...not too many people, but a really nice walk...I didn't do to good...shooting a new class and trying to get used to alot of new equipment...even so, I didn't miss anything...scores are bound to go up. Thanks again.

Comment

Davik
            thanks for coming out, I wish we would of had more people show up as well. It's early and sat it did not look good.

Comment

Any chance of finding out who placed where? I see by the website that your schedule isn't published yet for this year either.

Comment

Next Shoot is February 17 and every 3rd sunday of the month. Davik we have someone updating our website soon and I will get him to post scores.
                We also will have an LSBA 3D tournament coming up that will be a 2day and will have two Field Archery events April 14-15 and May5-6 and yes those are two day events. For those who have not shot field archery it is a lot of fun and each round consists of 4 Arrows at each of the 28 Targets. It is marked distance and the shots are anywhere from 20ft to 80 yds. for a total of 112 arrows.

Comment

Our website has finally been updated, sorry for the delay. Hope to see you all out on the range.

Comment

Soccert,

In your earlier post you said the 17th and the website says the 18th which is it? I know that the shoots are usually on Sunday. Just wanted to double check.

Thanks Nathan

Comment

LSBA tournament is
                      April 28 - shotgun start at noon
                      April 29 - shotgun start at 9:00am

Comment

Working...
                      X