No announcement yet.

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can bet that none of those hysterical shrieking kids have ever been exposed to anything other than what they have been fed by hard core climate alarmist adults. They are too young to process it and don’t have the critical thinking skills to consider alternative opinions. It is really sad that a big chunk of our young people have been convinced they have no future. They are going to feel silly 15-20 years hence when they think back on these days.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      You can bet that none of those hysterical shrieking kids have ever been exposed to anything other than what they have been fed by hard core climate alarmist adults. They are too young to process it and don’t have the critical thinking skills to consider alternative opinions. It is really sad that a big chunk of our young people have been convinced they have no future. They are going to feel silly 15-20 years hence when they think back on these days.
      Yes sir your correct except there will be exceptions. Most of theee kids will.feel silly in 15-20 years but a number of them will still be waiting for that sky to fall on their head...and likely be the leader telling is the next 12 years are our last 12 years continuing the cycle....just like the welfare recipients do.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        I will say this:

Asperger's Children will study things in DEPTH. They will then spill out everything they know (which is usually great depth for their age). Now, tat is not to say that she studied both sides to see what was true/real. She may not even grasp that there is a difference. But, she most likely educated herself to the "nth" degree.

Now, as a parent, you have the responsibility to not allow your kid to be used as a pawn by any faction....especially not the government (political party)

My son did this in grade K. He studied sharks and knew everything science had ever written. I mean, he knew it all. Then he experienced Hurricane Katrina. Studied all he could about winds and storms and clouds. I would NOT put him on the news station as a weather man. That was my job as a parent.
        Too true. My nephew has Aspergers and displays the same behaviors. However, he is usually unwavering and unable to admit when he is incorrect. He consumes information but sometimes has a hard time differentiating fact vs opinion.

I feel bad for these children though because I do believe that their childhoods have been stolen from them, but not by the climate. They can not comprehend complex economic or climate models any more than fluid dynamics, civil engineering or whatever else. The difference is they have been beat over the head with this to the point that they have actual fears and anxiety. Climate and the environment has taken a whole new turn and become a religion for people, all the way down to confessionals, penance and indulgences.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          Too true. My nephew has Aspergers and displays the same behaviors. However, he is usually unwavering and unable to admit when he is incorrect. He consumes information but sometimes has a hard time differentiating fact vs opinion.

I feel bad for these children though because I do believe that their childhoods have been stolen from them, but not by the climate. They can not comprehend complex economic or climate models any more than fluid dynamics, civil engineering or whatever else. The difference is they have been beat over the head with this to the point that they have actual fears and anxiety. Climate and the environment has taken a whole new turn and become a religion for people, all the way down to confessionals, penance and indulgences.

VERY well sad sir and SPOT ON!

Comment

She’s just another facet for the left. Poor child has been mentally abused. Her parents are very privileged. It’s all lies. Her parents have destroyed her youth.

Comment

[ATTACH]973922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]973923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]973925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]973926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]973927[/ATTACH]
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LFD2037; 09-26-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I hate when kids try to talk like grown ups.
                Folks between six and sixteen sitting up and discussing world problems but they can't even keep their room clean

This uma thurman girl speaks of problems but doesn't offer any solutions

Some kids did the same thing to Diane feinstein a few months back

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfp0HhKBtIo"]Antifa ‘harass’ elderly couple outside US event - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to the 3 min mark if you want to see what the lefts Greta looked like 30 years ago and how the message is exactly the same

Comment

I'm fairly certain 1 california wildfire season has a larger carbon footprint that the rest of America combined.

Comment

She has been set up for failure in life. Her parents are to blame.

Comment

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

the only ones to look at it daily are the homeless, and I doubt they know who it is or even give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

There needs to be protests and it needs to be taken down just like all the Civil War stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                                the only ones to look at it daily are the homeless, and I doubt they know who it is or even give a ****.
                                Can you imagine trying to poop on the sidewalk with those eyes staring at you? Unsettling to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X