No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just got back from our place. It’s really dry. Most of the storms missed us through Friday. We got a little shower while we were kayaking the river on Saturday. Not enough to make mud. The deer are hammering the feeders and Water troughs.

This guy came by for a drink, but didn’t show while I was hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
      We just got back from our place. It’s really dry. Most of the storms missed us through Friday. We got a little shower while we were kayaking the river on Saturday. Not enough to make mud. The deer are hammering the feeders and Water troughs.

That's is one cool axis ! Definitely needs to be hanging on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That has got to be one of the craziest looking axis I’ve ever seen. Awesome buck I hope you can stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

That's a sweet looking axis! Hope you get him

Comment

Got another 1/2” of rain at my house today! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Comment

Thanks everyone! Still no sight of him. No telling if he will show or not. For all I know one of the neighbors might have shot him already.

Comment

Great looking buck Stolle! Headed back out next weekend. According to FarmLogs, we got about 1.2" out of that last rain event. I'll take all we can get at this point. Headed back out next weekend to chase spots.

Comment

Just got to the ranch. Looks like Sonora got pounded with rain. Standing water in town, South of town down 277 too 189. Looks like it dried up about 8 miles down 189 towards Juno. Had a serious shower on 6/3 and a decent shower on 7/8 near Juno.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                    Great looking buck Stolle! Headed back out next weekend. According to FarmLogs, we got about 1.2" out of that last rain event. I'll take all we can get at this point. Headed back out next weekend to chase spots.
                    Thanks! Hope y'all have a good trip.

Comment

Originally posted by JFRITZ06 View Post
                      Just got to the ranch. Looks like Sonora got pounded with rain. Standing water in town, South of town down 277 too 189. Looks like it dried up about 8 miles down 189 towards Juno. Had a serious shower on 6/3 and a decent shower on 7/8 near Juno.
                      Well dang! I'm about 8 miles down 189. Hopefully we got some. It was extremely dry when I was there two weeks ago.

Comment

Just a tad warm out there.

Comment

Most of us had some good rainfall yesterday evening. More on the way boys. Things are looking up!

Comment

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                            Most of us had some good rainfall yesterday evening. More on the way boys. Things are looking up!

Got 1” here at my house last night!!! More in the way, hopefully!!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 08-10-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Total of about 3” on our place. The deer definitely needed it.

Comment

Any new updates or pics from the area? Has the rainfall made it there any? I probably won't get down to the lease till mid Nov so I need some pics and stories to get me through till then!

Comment

Working...
                                X