No announcement yet.

2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have vastly over-rated your influence on things.

Wait, aren't you missing out on MLB playoffs by looking at this "to early" college baseball thread...again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You have vastly over-rated your influence on things.

Wait, aren't you missing out on MLB playoffs by looking at this "to early" college baseball thread...again?

You misspelled ... you are prob right Smart.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Bob

Texas is not a Top 50 team this year. I think ranked around 65. Tech and A&M are both top 20 programs.

Texas baseball is not what it was and not sure it will be. They need to rebuild and put some $$ into baseball before they will get top recruiting. OSU is building one heck of a baseball facility and I would bet recruiting will show it.
        USC has most. LSU has more recent success and has had more trips to Supers and still revenant. Longhorn baseball had some great years and coaches but wouldn’t claim them #1 in past or present
        Last edited by glen; 10-15-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Bob

Texas is not a Top 50 team this year. I think ranked around 65. Tech and A&M are both top 20 programs.

Texas baseball is not what it was and not sure it will be. They need to rebuild and put some $$ into baseball before they will get top recruiting. OSU is building one heck of a baseball facility and I would bet recruiting will show it.
          USC has most. LSU has more recent success and has had more trips to Supers and still revenant. Longhorn baseball had some great years and coaches but wouldn’t claim them #1 in past or present
          You might not... but history books do.
          Most championships and #2 in most wins.

Cant argue facts.

And **** you for making me talk positive about the horns.

Comment

USC has a dozen titles - LSU andTexas have half that. LSU has a better recent history and immediate future.

Comment

Pretty excited to see what A&Ms pitching line up will look like this year. Hopefully, Childress will be back and able to pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas has been working on rebuilding the program, and are currently adding a new baseball facility...they'll be fine.

Comment

Tech might just have a good team this year. I hear good things.

Comment

Tech has definitely been legit the last few years.

Lol at the Texas haters. Your opinions don't mean squat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Texas has been working on rebuilding the program, and are currently adding a new baseball facility...they'll be fine.

This^^.... lol at the timeline cherry pickers.

Texas landed a helluva arm yesterday from Cali. I guess he missed the memo asterisk about immediate recent success in glen’s post.

Comment

Texas State has really jumped up recently. I’d like to see them make the Supers. TCU and Tech have done a good job with the 2019 and 2020 class. It will be a lot of fun for me as I’ve been around a lot of these kids coming out in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Waaaaayyyy too EARLY!!......

Dude football is still on and is king!

Plus playoff MLB baseball..

Comment

Go FROGS...in about five months!

Comment

Frogs picked up a kid my kid plays with for 2020. RHP. 93 off the bump with a filthy slider. One of the top RHP out of Texas for 2020. Remember the name Pearson.

Comment

Not much out there on recruiting baseball. I found one ranking for 2020. Texas at 9. 5 top 100 players. TCU was the only Texas team higher at 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X