Clear All

Harmon Creek white bass?

Anyone tried this creek yet this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Where is it at?

Comment

Not yet, going to try kickapoo tomorrow

Comment

Crappie make their way that far up there too or what?

Comment

There is a Harmon Creek up in Riverside just off the Trinity River, I fished there as a young man and there were a ton of crappie and white dads.

Comment

My dad owned at place on Harmon Creek. Certain times of the year were great for crappie, whites, and catfish. The white bass would start moving up in there starting around this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
              There is a Harmon Creek up in Riverside just off the Trinity River, I fished there as a young man and there were a ton of crappie and white dads.
              Interesting - what’s the connection between white dads and crappie? Do men without kids target crappie too? What about black dads?

Comment

Went Sunday last week, managed 10 whites. Water was stained and up with a lot of trash and debris in it. Only two other boats on the water. Left and tried Nelson creek from the bank, looked good but nothing.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                  Went Sunday last week, managed 10 whites. Water was stained and up with a lot of trash and debris in it. Only two other boats on the water. Left and tried Nelson creek from the bank, looked good but nothing.
                  I'd take 10 of those fat ones over a limit of 10"s all day!

Comment

Working...
                  X