Owner of Freiheit country store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
    I’m the son and part owner of Freiheit Country Store. It’s still a shock, but we are strong. He never faced the demons after my sister’s passing in 2007. Thank you for the kind words.
    Praying for you and the family. So Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

I’m the son and part owner of Freiheit Country Store. It’s still a shock, but we are strong. He never faced the demons after my sister’s passing in 2007. Thank you for the kind words.
          My wife and I will be praying for you and your family

Comment

Oh man that’s horrible news. I’m so sorry you and your family have to deal with this. Prayers for y’all. I hope you can find peace through this tragedy.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
              Praying for you and your family.

We really enjoy the Freiheit Country Store.

Comment

So sorry to hear, prayers sent.

Comment

Hang in there bud.

Comment

So sorry for your loss sir. Prayers of comfort and peace for you and yours during this terrible time of tragedy. Hope all is well and gets better in the coming days.

Comment

God bless you and your family sir. Prayers for everyone and may God grant you all eventual peace in only the way that He can.

Comment

Prayers up and condolences to the family

Comment

Sorry to hear you're in my thoughts

Comment

Thank you guys. Hurts to read this stuff but actually helps a ton.

Comment

Condolences and Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family. Your dad was my Ag teacher all through high school and good friend after. Truly one of the best guys around. Rest easy Big M

Comment

Working...
                                X