• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Lol, I’m just poking at the bears. [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You got me!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      I wish Houston would ban gas powered leaf blowers. Yard crews run the **** things constantly.
      Someone has to blow those breakfast taco wrappers into the streets when they are finished mowing

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Someone has to blow those breakfast taco wrappers into the streets when they are finished mowing
        Lmao

Comment

My wife has been trying to ban my "gas blower" for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafter S View Post
            I live in Illinois, for now. Cook county runs the show. Our vote down state does not matter. That is a proven fact. My taxes have doubled, gas price tax increase 19 cents per gal, trailer license have increased $100 across the board, 5 cents per plastic bag tax, etc. These are all stupid and only line the pockets of the crooked politicians. I can’t wait to get out of this state. Trying to sell property here is ridiculous, it’s over taxed and few are buying. I want out but how much loss am I willing to incur is the big question.

And now they are talking about taxing us on online usage, cable, streaming and internet usage. Probably going to cost me just to post here before it’s over
            Brother, you are behind enemy lines. Flee!

The tax you mentioned on your internet is called Net Neutrality. The Dem's like to put fancy switch and bate names on intrusive taxes. Vote your party line, starting at dog catcher.

I think the ban on leaf blowers is just a test to see how it goes over. More bans to come, except for governmental corruption and stupidity.

Comment

Don't mind the blowers, gas or electric, but do hate people blowing leaves/clippings into the street or others yards.

And don't give me that crap that you have to have a blower to quickly clean sidewalks. My mower and bag picks it up just fine and it all gets disposed of correctly. I very seldom ever need my blower...

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                I'll probably catch flak for this, but... I'm not a big fan of blowers, electric or gas All they do is blow crap into the air and neighbors yards. I ride a motorcycle and the grass clippings blown into the street have caused many a biker to lose control. I've been sweeping my curbs and gutters for 40 years and have never owned a blower. Got no use for them and wish they be outlawed in residential neighborhoods.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                In guessing motorcycles have harmed far more folks than blowers. Louder too. Lets ban them next.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Don't mind the blowers, gas or electric, but do hate people blowing leaves/clippings into the street or others yards.

And don't give me that crap that you have to have a blower to quickly clean sidewalks. My mower and bag picks it up just fine and it all gets disposed of correctly. I very seldom ever need my blower...

I have to have a blower to quickly clean my sidewalks. [emoji38] [emoji12]

I don’t use a bag. I mulch. [emoji41]. My weedeater/edger cause 90% of the mess.. Mower does not suck up acorns anywhere...or leaves that make it up into my door way or beds. . I use it every mow. IMO my weedeater is as loud if not louder than my blower. I hope the Yanks don’t take it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I have to have a blower to quickly clean my sidewalks. [emoji38] [emoji12]

I don’t use a bag. I mulch. [emoji41]. My weedeater/edger cause 90% of the mess.. Mower does not suck up acorns anywhere...or leaves that make it up into my door way or beds. . I use it every mow. IMO my weedeater is as loud if not louder than my blower. I hope the Yanks don’t take it too.
                    I don't mind the noise Smart. I do mind the crap being blown into the street. Do you blow your acorns and crap into the street or into a pile to rake or just into your neighbors yard??

Comment

I could be wrong,so don't quote me.Texas has the same law.It has never been enforced..It's a cover my *** law.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem in Illinois is the same as several other states - controlled by a big city with residents who always vote democrat. There is a problem when a Governor only has to win 2 counties to win the entire state election.

There is actually a lot of good in Illinois - especially if you live no where near Chicago.

But yes, the politicians do seem to have a goal of making it less good every day.

And the politicians who keep on getting elected are very good at the 'spend & tax' game - they have a lot they want to spend money on, so taxes can only go in one direction.

You just can't beat Chicago when it comes to electing the normal clowns.

No, I can't blame anybody for leaving the state.

But, you can't change where your kid/grandkids/parents live, either.

Comment

What part of shall not infringe do you not understand?
                          From my cold dead hands.

I love my backpack blower. Blow leaves away from the house and chop them with the mower and vacuum them up with a pull behind blower/vac trailer. Clear out sawdust and stone dust after cutting outside.
                          I even clear my driveway and cars when it snows.
                          We use them to dry out new construction when it rains, and a million other things.
                          Next they’ll go after coil nailers for roofers due to noise and high capacity magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            I don't mind the noise Smart. I do mind the crap being blown into the street. Do you blow your acorns and crap into the street or into a pile to rake or just into your neighbors yard??

I blow them into a pile, bag them up and take to your yard and spread them out..

No I do bag them. Good to hear its not the noise for you...You shot back up the Republican totem pole of awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              In guessing motorcycles have harmed far more folks than blowers. Louder too. Lets ban them next.
                              Lol true.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Id have to quit cooking out doors. Have you ever used one to get a fire going. WOW its fast !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X