Need Honda 4 wheeler mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Honda 4 wheeler mechanic

I need a tune-up on my Honda. It’s a 2011, Honda Rancher, electric start, 4wd, thumb shift, not sure on the hours. Runs great, just time to do a general tune-up. Must be a certified Honda mechanic, I’m NOT gonna take it to a dealership. Live in DFW, (Mesquite). If you’re interested, please pm me a price. Thanks.

The Motorcycle Shop.

Hurst. Talk to Ricky. Certified? No idea but he fixed my Honda nicely.

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Do it urself

Comment

What does a general tune up consist of? All I can think of is changing the spark plug if it is running great already.

Comment

I would do a new plug, a new air filter, maybe a new battery, new grips if it needed it. Check the functionality of the brakes. And see what other issues it may have. Im not a certified mechanic but i own one and work on all types of machines, cars boats 4wheelers polarisis. Its prob fuel injected for the yr listed so no carb to clean. Hondas are almost impossible to destroy.

Comment

doesn't hurt to add some injector cleaner to fuel also

Comment

Curious as to why you're NOT going to take it to a dealerships.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are probably due a valve adjustment also.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

Either because he thinks they are too expensive or because it’s hot

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

Curious why you would ever take a vehicle to a dealership for anything other than warranty work?

OP, you can do the tune up yourself if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. If no repairs are necessary the tune ups are self explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          The Motorcycle Shop.

Hurst. Talk to Ricky. Certified? No idea but he fixed my Honda nicely.
                          This is the place to go! Worked on my old Polaris four wheeler, works on my current Ranger, my dads four wheelers and my uncles harleys. Good guys there!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                            Curious why you would ever take a vehicle to a dealership for anything other than warranty work?

OP, you can do the tune up yourself if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. If no repairs are necessary the tune ups are self explanatory.
                            If you establish a relationship with the dealership and mechanics it benefits you. I always take my vehicles to the dealership for service and work.

Like anything else, prices are negotiable

Comment

Thanks guys- anyone here certified that does work on the side? Just Need a general tune-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X