Truck seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck seat covers

Truck is 2017 F-250 XLT. I am looking for durable and good fitting covers...which brand and model have y’all found that work well?

Marathon seat covers are the best IMO. I had mine on for 8 years until the truck was totaled last year. Easy to clean and fit great. Not cheap but worth it.
    Manufacturers of custom high-quality waterproof seat covers for pickups, SUV's and some passenger cars since 1978. Order online.

Comment

Marathon

Comment

Marathon. Great fit, and great customer service.

My vinyl seats covered in Kryptec Raid. Love them, as does everyone that gets in my truck.
        Attached Files

Comment

been looking for some also, do they breathe well? Get Hot in Summer?

Comment

I got my a set of Wet Okole covers for his new truck and so far they’ve been great. Customer service was also great. They called me a few times to nail down all the details on seats to ensure a good fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Marathon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

had some Marathon seat covers in my super duty...they fit great and seemed durable as heck...but the wife didn't like them cause they were too scratchy on the back of her legs...i eventually sold the truck and left them on the seats...meh....

Comment

Katskin...

Comment

I had Marathons on my 04 F-150 and Headwaters on my new 2018 F-150. Headwaters are great and have better pocket/gun holder/bow holder options than Marathons or the others I checked out.

Headwaters Seat Covers are Manufactured in Three Forks, Montana USA. Buy Factory direct American made Custom Fit CORDURA® Truck Seat Covers.

Comment

I priced a set of marathon covers for my new truck this week and it was about $700 for their basic set. Seems expensive, but I know they get lots of good reviews here. I also priced a set from a company called cover king there were about half the price. I don't know what direction I am going either.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                        Katskin...
                        Yep! $1500 and probably last longer. Love my Katskinz.

Comment

Like WCB stated - Headwaters!

Comment

Is it worth putting them on leather seats? Do the Marathons slip at all if so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good info, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X