Any TBH Kawasaki Salespeople?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any TBH Kawasaki Salespeople?

Anybody on TBH have connections with a kawasaki dealer in the Houston area? Padre said he wants to get a new mule for my grandfather. Needs to have two rows of seating, no doors, and power steering.
    Last edited by yotethumper; 09-23-2019, 04:22 PM.

Pm justin spies. Drive to Lufkin save more money

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule Barn in Madisonville...Randy here on TBH gets new one every few years there

Comment

I'll check both places out

Comment

This place in the link and Mainland Cycle City in LaMarque were the cheapest by far when I was looking earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            This place in the link and Mainland Cycle City in LaMarque were the cheapest by far when I was looking earlier this year.

https://houston.craigslist.org/snd/d...963591314.html
            Good info, thank you!

Comment

I bought a Mule Pro FXT from Mancuso Southwest this year. They beat Mainland and Goe Kawasaki by $100 (OTD price not MSRP). The salesman I used followed through with everything he said he would do. I worked the deal with him by email before physically talking to him or going into the dealership.

Comment

Bought my teryx at Jones powersports paid 12k t4 camo dam good buy I think

Comment

I will check all these places out. Narrowed it down to a Mule 4010 Trans. 2018-2020, not really picky on the year but want it new.

Comment

I like my 4010 trans....all the grand kids can ride and drive

Comment

Got a new Kawasaki Mule, roof, and flip-up windshield for $1K less than all the other dealers. The other dealers didn't want to budge off their prices and kept adding silly "prep and assembly" and "dealership fees" while "slashing" the mule cost.....

Contacted a Kawasaki dealer out in the country. They gave me a fair price on the mule and aftermarket parts, and didn't even try adding on the extra fees- I like businesses that shoot straight like that.

Going to pick it up next weekend.
                      Last edited by yotethumper; 09-27-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                        Got a new Kawasaki Mule, roof, and flip-up windshield for $1K less than all the other dealers. The other dealers didn't want to budge off their prices and kept adding silly "prep and assembly" and "dealership fees" while "slashing" the mule cost.....

Contacted a Kawasaki dealer out in the country. They gave me a fair price on the mule and aftermarket parts, and didn't even try adding on the extra fees- I like businesses that shoot straight like that.

Going to pick it up next weekend.
                        Where?

Comment

Working...
                        X