Need a tattoo designed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a tattoo designed.

I want something with my two kids names and birth dates. Something circular or in a circle design for the inside of my bicep of my right arm.

If anybody has artistic ability and wouldn’t mind throwing something on paper and emailing me or post it in this thread I’d appreciate it. For the sketch just use any names for privacy sake.

2nd tat will be a meat tag on my left rib cage. US Army in scrolling letters with the army and NG bday with my blood type.

Any help is appreciated, especially for the first one.

Put tge names and dates in a circle...and have birth foot prints out on the inside

Comment

I would seek out a good tattoo artist and have them do all the work. There are some people on here who have some really good tattoos. Don’t be afraid to drive for a good shop, lots book out several months to a year

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        I would seek out a good tattoo artist and have them do all the work. There are some people on here who have some really good tattoos. Don’t be afraid to drive for a good shop, lots book out several months to a year
        Didn’t know about that. Good point.

Comment

I have designed a few, and tattooed a few people. But a tattoo artist does not want to do someone else’s design. But if you find one, a lot will just change it just slightly to become “ their own”. If that makes sense. Most tattoo guys want to design and tattoo their own work.

Comment

I was wanting to have something prelim but I’ll starting looking around for whom I’m going to use for the ink.

Comment

Working...
            X