Lazy man blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy man blinds

Anybody use them? Everything I’ve read they seem to be decent for the price. But didn’t know if anybody had a personnel experience with em. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of this one. Going to be following this one to see what the results are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had to Google this one. Simple design and not priced too bad. I'll be interested to hear what others have to say.

Comment

I have 2 of them. they are good for the money. Penthouse and the Fatman.
        I have the old design for the windows. They are my biggest complaint. But the new windows would make it better.

Comment

I have one and love it. The only down side is there is room to draw and shoot in only one direction.

Comment

I have a Fatman gun and bow combo. The windows are my biggest issue as well. They rack in the grooves when opening and closing. Not a big deal once you get used to them. Another 5 bucks a window they could have probably come up with something better. Other than that, they blind is great. It’s huge inside. Got mine from Hart Storage in Cleveland. He makes carpeted wall and floor panels and a couple of shelves to finish them out. Cadillac comfortable.

Comment

I've got two of the 4X6 rifle blinds. They are ok. The measurements are not exact on this model. They are likely 6' long but a re not 4' wide the full length of the blind. I'm 6'2'' and have long legs. I wanted more space when two people are in it.

That's my only real complaint. Overall pretty good blinds for the price.

I also got mine from Hart Storage in Cleveland. Mr. Hart is good people.

I picked up my two blinds and drove another two hours out to the lease. Ended up with an incorrect ladder. I called Mr. Hart, he showed up the next day with the correct one. He made a 4 hour round trip just to hang out for 15 minutes and drop off the right ladder.

Comment

Got a penthouse bow blind for sale with stand because we love them so much..

Comment

I have two of the brick house blinds on short platforms. Nicest stands I’ve ever had, but I guess that’s not saying much.

Easy to put together, only takes a few minutes to assemble and 15 minutes or so for the windows. I just drove down to the plant and picked them up. Big operation, I was surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    I sense sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

That bad?

Comment

They’re just cheap and flimsy and not durable my opinion is if you’re gunna spend that money for one get a higher end stand.

Comment

There is just a place down here by the house that house em for sale. He had good things to say. And they were on sale. Way cheaper than most fiber glass stands by about 1000 dollars.

Comment

Working...
                          X