austin alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    Luckily there's only meth heads where I hunt so I'm not too worried about parking on the side of the road!
    Ha. You ain't wrong

Comment

I work in the Medical Center in Houston, drive up Fannin to get to 45N. Almost every homeless, don't have alcohol, they have weed, cush, or whatever else they are smoking. Get on the train, they get on and you can smell the weed. The dealers give it to them to sale, or whatever. I watched a young dealer chase an old man around my car last week trying to cut him. This guy yesterday was smoking a joint, actually the 2 minutes that I was stuck at the red light, never moved. Looked like a statue. Had the rolled lefty in his hand, never moved the whole time. They are lined on the streets, rolling and passing around not caring who's around them. It's pretty sad.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        To ignore the dangers of genetically enhanced weed, emergency room stats and the statistics on driving accidents just shows you have been indoctrinated or have adopted the weed culture.

You would now be the Iguana on Cheech & Chong’s “Nice Dreams” as foretold by the liberal globalist so many years ago. Just about the time “we” started spraying and genetic alterations started.

Good luck and smoke up !
        Hey there bud you can keep the presumptuous bull**** to yourself. there’s nothing weed culture about it. I recognize the fight against legalization for what it is. MONEY MONEY MONEY in medical field, prescriptions, insurance, etc that would take an enormous hit through legalization.

Ah yes, but I’m indoctrinated. Lmao.

Comment

If ANY drug should be outlawed it should be alcohol.

Alcohol kills 88,000 people every year in the US alone.

Anyone who is ok with alcohol but thinks weed is the great satan really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

With that said I think all drugs should be decriminalized and abuse treated as the medical and psychological problem it is.
          Much wisdom here, that will be laughed off. You’re not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Liberal politics.

The left pushed me right.

I guess I'm still libertarian but not going to waste my vote on that candidate.
            I'm in the same boat. I'm a libertarian that has to vote R to try to save the sinking ship.

Comment

There is no such thing as a hangover from weed.
              Yes there is. 40 years ago when I was stoned basically 24/7(I kept a bong on the nightstand and smoked a bowl last thing and first thing) every now and then I'd stop smoking for a few days when I had to be productive and get some stuff done.

Originally posted by hightimes
              Another symptom of a weed hangover is the feeling of fogginess and grogginess. Studies have suggested that marijuana can mess with your cognitive function and short-term memory.
              Originally posted by hightimes
              Fatigue is the number one symptom of a weed hangover. Although marijuana may help individuals as a sleep aid, it can also leave users feeling like they didn’t have a proper nights sleep. In 2008, a Penn Medicine study found that marijuana may impair sleep quality for those who consumed it throughout their teenage years.

Comment

Here is more info:

Originally posted by docwirenews
                Recreational marijuana use affects driving ability even when users are not high on marijuana, according to the findings of a study published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence

Comment

Dear lord the ignorance in this comment is unbelievable. There is no such thing as a hangover from weed. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  That's what I was thinking. That and hope he doesn't mind that first MIP or worse drunk driving incident.

Comment

If ANY drug should be outlawed it should be alcohol.

Alcohol kills 88,000 people every year in the US alone.

Anyone who is ok with alcohol but thinks weed is the great satan really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

With that said I think all drugs should be decriminalized and abuse treated as the medical and psychological problem it is.

Great idea! Nothing like picking up a loaf of bread and 1/2 ounce of heroin at HEB.

I would encourage some of you that think all drugs should be legalized to spend a little time in special ed departments, foster programs and orphanages. The kids of these junkies probably have a different opinion of “victimless crime” arguments.

Comment

This is truly hilarious and eye-opening

Comment

austin alert!

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        Great idea! Nothing like picking up a loaf of bread and 1/2 ounce of heroin at HEB.

I would encourage some of you that think all drugs should be legalized to spend a little time in special ed departments, foster programs and orphanages. The kids of these junkies probably have a different opinion of “victimless crime” arguments.

We are talking about weed. Google fetal alcohol syndrome when you get a chance.
                        No way all drugs should all be legalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

austin alert!

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          We are talking about weed. Google fetal alcohol syndrome when you get a chance.
                          No way all drugs should all be legalized.

Go back and read the post I responded to.

I’m familiar with fetal alcohol syndrome as well. Inviting additional issues because there are existing issues is a poor argument.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            This is truly hilarious and eye-opening
                            Oh yeah buddy, the reefer madness is alive and well. The ones who are most anti are usually the most clueless, or speak from "experience" with whatever family member. Nobody ever try's to address these issues as a public health issue which is how any drug addiction should be approached. If people think the status quo of treating it as a criminal issue has done anything of value to curb drug use they're obviously not paying attention.

Comment

austin alert!

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                              Go back and read the post I responded to.

I’m familiar with fetal alcohol syndrome as well. Inviting additional issues because there are existing issues is a poor argument.

You aren’t inviting additional issues with the legalization of marijuana. My only issue is that the one that causes more real damage in cost to society in lost productivity and medical costs more than all the other “problem” drugs combined is legal, while the Devils Lettuce isn’t. Sure, the politicians will pay it lip service, but that’s all it is. I don’t use either but something is askew here.

Comment

austin alert!

As states have begun to legalize marijuana, its use has been more openly discussed. While the effects of other commonly used drugs, such as alcohol, have been studied extensively, the effects of marijuana – especially on developing babies during pregnancy – have been much less studied and less widely publicized. This relative silence from the scientific community has affected the public’s opinion on the safety …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by kyle1974; 01-24-2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X