Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    The birther BS is not even in the same league as what we are seeing today.
    Tell that to President Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Tell that to President Donald Trump
      Yeah. The whole thing was stupid. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Yeah. The whole thing was stupid. What's your point?
        It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.

Comment

It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.

Show me on the doll where I said this was one sided.

Show me on the doll where the House held an Impeachment inquiry against Obama based on hearsay and feelings.

I really do get what you are trying to say. Ridiculous accusations against a President are nothing new. However, to right this off as "man they are just being stupid like those people who thought Obama was born in Kenya" is a gross understatement of what is currently happening with Congress.
          Last edited by Clay C; 11-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Dems are butt hurt that Trump won. That’s all. They started calling for impeachment within 48 hours of the election, and now, they say they need to impeach, so he doesn’t win again. Clinton’s impeachment backfired on republicans. The same will happen with dems.

Comment

Everything against Trump is so absurd it's hard to realize I'm not just dreaming.

If you think that this crazy street goes both ways this bad you have serious issues.

I'll wager you anything we don't see 1/100 the negativity from the media when the next (D) gets elected. And we won't see 100% made up lies and use them to try and impeach.

Liberals have lost their freaking minds. Sure there are lots of crooked R's also..but they can't hold a candle to the D's

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That is precisely why they but Jr Biden on the board. They pay him big $$$ to tell his VP father to make Ukraine fire the prosecutor or they will withhold aid.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  That is precisely why they but Jr Biden on the board. They pay him big $$$ to tell his VP father to make Ukraine fire the prosecutor or they will withhold aid.

That’s a valid argument. One theory is that Burisma stacked the board with connected Americans so the Ukrainian govt would be afraid to prosecute. They other theory is the company was hiring connected folks to “pivot to the West” to move away from Russian influence.

Comment

Who cares about theory. The only fact is that they would not be paying politicians sons all that money for nothing.

So everyone has to know it's a huge con of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Who cares about theory. The only fact is that they would not be paying politicians sons all that money for nothing.

Yep. You have no experience in said field, don’t have to show up for meetings/deals and get paid $100’s of $1,000’s a year for doing nothing? Crooked as a question mark. The “nothing” Hunter got accomplished was a lot that we’re not privy to.

Comment

Originally posted by lfd2037 View Post
                        yep. You have no experience in said field, don’t have to show up for meetings/deals and get paid millions $ a year for doing nothing? Crooked as a question mark. The “nothing” hunter got accomplished was a lot that we’re not privy to.
                        fify

Comment

The question I'd like to hear Biden Jr answer under oath is this: when was the very first time you heard about Burisma and what was the situation?

How he got involved in the first place would indicate who was driving the corruption. Surely with zero energy experience and not speaking the native language, his value as a board member would be zero.

Comment

My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!
                            Last edited by locolobo; 11-15-2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

intimidation

Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Guys it makes a ton of sense. The guy that ran Burisma, can’t remember his name, was a crooked Ukrainian politician. He knew that Ukraine needed US support against Russia and the new govt would not Want to tick the US off. So he hired a bunch of politically connected guys to the board thinking it would dissuade Ukraine from continuing the investigations for fear of upsetting these powerful guys. They were getting paid big bucks to act as a deterrent. Doesn’t mean they were doing shady deals. THINK.... if Lindsey Graham and trumps guys had something solid, do you think they wouldn’t be running it 24-7 on Hannity/Fox right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X