Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is still the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing. Leveraging the aid by using his political power to get something of value. He is on video of him EXTORTING the Ukraine government to get what he wants. Why is that not a major issue??

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      It is still the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing. Leveraging the aid by using his political power to get something of value. He is on video of him EXTORTING the Ukraine government to get what he wants. Why is that not a major issue??

That’s not the argument being made. The question is was it something of value for the nation/NATO or something of value for personal political gain. Trump wanted investigations into his poilitical rivals. At the time The Biden thing went down, he had nothing to personally gain from it (that we know of). Heck I personally heard Trump ask China to investigate the Biden’s. A president can’t use international policy and diplomatic channels to target political opponents. If Biden wasn’t running against him we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. This being said...I still think it’s a bad move for the Dems to impeach him. Trump was wrong and Should be sanctioned. I bet they could get some Republicans to get on board with that.

Comment

That’s not the argument being made. The question is was it something of value for the nation/NATO or something of value for personal political gain. Trump wanted investigations into his poilitical rivals. At the time The Biden thing went down, he had nothing to personally gain from it (that we know of). Heck I personally heard Trump ask China to investigate the Biden’s. A president can’t use international policy and diplomatic channels to target political opponents. If Biden wasn’t running against him we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. This being said...I still think it’s a bad move for the Dems to impeach him. Trump was wrong and Should be sanctioned. I bet they could get some Republicans to get on board with that.

When was Shokin fired? When was Hunter Biden at Burisma? Who told you they are not related?

Comment

Schiff proving he's a POS.

Comment

The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out.
            So quid pro quo started with the EU?

I still cant figure out a legit reason Biden would have been on the board of a Ukrainian gas company?
            Last edited by batmaninja; 11-15-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.

Biden was on the board from 2014 to April of this year. Shokin was fried March 26,2019. Your whole statement of fact was incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                When was Shokin fired? When was Hunter Biden at Burisma? Who told you they are not related?

I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.

Comment

This hearing is embarrassing. Adam Schiff and his ilk are POS of the highest order.

Comment

I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.

Biden should have recused himself from overseeing Ukrainian relations with his son going work for a corrupt company being investigated! Definitely stinks of quid pro quo to me.

Comment

His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.
                      I think "job" should be the words in quotes. At what point is that just money laundering ? Biden didnt do anything to earn a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                        Biden should have recused himself from overseeing Ukrainian relations with his son going work for a corrupt company being investigated! Definitely stinks of quid pro quo to me.
                        Nothing to see here. Just an honest mistake from a politician's greedy son.

Comment

Trump raised over 5 million dollars during the impeachment hearing. It was yet another utterly totally embarrassing moment in the life of the democrat party. I beginning to believe that Adam Schiff might be mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Right on queue

"BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...-biden-jr-fund

Keep in mind Romney has a child implicated in this too. Which would explain a lot about that POS.
                            Nothing to see here.......

Unless it were paid to anyone Trump knows.. Then it would be screamed from every rooftop on planet Earth

Comment

It's all ridiculous nonsense - just from a different direction.

Same ish with Republicans.

Can you imagine a President being elected without a valid Birth Certificate? People actually rationalizing that?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                It's all ridiculous nonsense - just from a different direction.

Same ish with Republicans.

Can you imagine a President being elected without a valid Birth Certificate? People actually rationalizing that?
                                The birther BS is not even in the same league as what we are seeing today.

Comment

Working...
                                X