This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2019 - Week 9

I didn't watch a single football game over the weekend (but we hammered the flatties!)

Looks like the Bears and Ponies still climbing in the polls while the "big boys" had lackluster games against what should be lesser opponents.
    My Flickr Photos

Bears get a much needed Bye week this weekend.
    "IF" Baylor can beat WV at home next Thursday, and then beat TCU in Fort Worth the following week, they'd be 9-0 with Oklahoma coming to town. I'm thinking College Gameday in Waco???

Comment

I thought that said “killed the fatties” lol bout to say dang took that win harder than i thought [emoji1787]

Alright we’ll hopin for a good clean game with no injuries!! GEAUX TIGERS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not confident in the horns in any game given hermans philosophy of not continuing to play aggressive when they get ahead and the way the defense is playing. Hope Sam never gets hurt cause there is never a game the backup Qb get to play in.

Comment

I'll be making the trip up to College Station early Saturday morning for the 11am kick. Sounds like Miss St is potentially worse than I thought with a 3-4 record and 1-3 in the SEC. Hopefully we will "squeak" by with another W. We historically have saved some of our worst football for Miss St.

Comment

Horns gonna score fiddy. Frogs gonna score 20

Comment

Horns take care of TCU this week. Defense plays a little better and offense keeps moving the ball down the field. 35-21 Texas

Comment

Big game for LSU with Auburn coming to town. Hope we can get a big W and also no bogus targeting penalties that seem to always occur the game before we play bama for some reason.

Comment

Crept into the top 8 in Pick 'em even after waking up Sunday morning to realize Boise laid an egg for my 8 point game

Comment

Until Texas proves otherwise, I will hedge my predictions. Texas over TCU; 40-39

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 9

Youth weekend activities are my favorite activities. Me and Snoop will be chasing deer, but not chasing them so hard as to miss out on Horns/Frogs....he likes both teams so it's a win/win for him. Who knows, maybe the deer will cooperate.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Horns gonna score fiddy. Frogs gonna score 20
                        Deal!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          Big game for LSU with Auburn coming to town. Hope we can get a big W and also no bogus targeting penalties that seem to always occur the game before we play bama for some reason.
                          The refs got a lot of practice in the bama/Tenn game. They're working out a way to call targeting on Joe Burrow in the second half of the AU game.

Comment

Hagen and I will be chasing doe/spike at Mason Mountain this weekend. Maybe they'll play better if I'm not watching or listening. Hook'em

Comment

Hook’em Horns

Comment

Working...
                              X