Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on a speedy recovery.

Comment

My prayers will be with you Jesse. Let me know if you or the family news anything. And please keep me updated.

Comment

Don't know you storm but praying for ya

Comment

Dude! That sucks. Sorry to hear about the health issues.

Comment

Side note. Lake Whitney State Park is closed until October 31 for flooding.

Comment

Grandbury is now releasing 18,400 cfs.

Comment

Grandbury is now releasing 28,932 cfs. They raised it again.
                PK down to releasing 16,479 cfs.
                Both of those lakes are less than a foot low.

Whitney is up +4.59 feet above normal, still gaining water, and releasing 19,065 cfs.

Aquilla is +10.04 feet above normal. That is huge for that little lake! It's releasing nothing at the moment.

Comment

Any word on storm? Was gonna text him but didn't want to bother him

Comment

No word yet. I'm sure he'll have a series of upper and lower GI track test done. Some may require sedation. He may need the night to rest and recover before tomorrow.

Comment

Storm hope your ok.
                      Mike I guess you got plenty of rain now.

Comment

Best wishes storm prayers for ya. Has anyone been by towash with all this flooding? Just wondering if I’ll be able to get out to my spot on 12 I use the entrance on the whitney side. It’s kinda low so if the creek is to high I’ll be out of luck. I still have a week before I go home so maybe it’ll go down a bit.

Comment

Oh no, sorry to hear about storm. Best wishes for a recovery for him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any reports of closing or flooded units? I saw a few posts above the state park was closed till Halloween

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Per the COE website, Kimball Bend closed, Plowman closed, all closed on Aquilla.

Comment

I'm still here guys , I spent the night in the cleansing process for getting scoped out. The bleeding has stopped just have to find what caused it. I would be lying if I said it didint worry my wife n I. Thank everyone for the prayers and get well soon, updates to follow as they let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X