God moment tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God moment tonight

Something happened tonight in the Kroger parking lot and I'm still wrapping my head around it...
    I was getting out of my truck and asked how a gentleman, parked near me, was doing. Next thing I know we were in a conversation about how he had just lost his son. We talked a lot more and I found out he had also, in the last couple years, lost a daughter. Long story short I prayed over him and told him to call me if he ever needed to talk. I was so overcome with emotion it was hard, and the only way to explain it is that it was a God thing. There's a lot more to what happened, but the family needs to be prayed over. Please keep the Pugh family in your prayers. Brandon Pugh sounded like a great man and his family is really struggling right now. So please send one up for them.

I don't know them from Adam but, after meeting his father tonight I know the family could use lots of prayers. What better place than the GS to ask?!?

well done bubba. theres no way to really make sense of a deal like that, but isaiah 57 is a nice promise.

your new friend can be sure that his loved ones are not in his past, they are in his future.

all who call on the name of The Lord will be saved.

Comment

Prayers for the Pugh family

Comment

Man that is awesome stuff. Prayers for their family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for the Pugh family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are a good man lending an ear to someone hurting. Prayers for those folks.

Comment

Without a doubt just every day people taking care of every day people. That's what it's all about. Prayers sent.

Comment

Truly awesome what you did for him, it probably meant more to him than you'll ever know. Prayers up for the Pugh family.

Comment

Some people just need an ear to talk to, others just need a bug in their ear. It seems the two of you met for a reason. You did one of those things that impacted someone's life and I bet he is talking about you right now. Right place, right time. The favor will be returned.

Comment

Awesome! Way to let God use you!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                        Awesome! Way to let God use you!
                        Sometimes, an ear is the best RX..
                        Prayers for the family...

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort for all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X