Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    I think you have your time line all wrong. Carter armed them in the 70s, then they started a border war with Iraq. Carter cut off funding to appear to not take a side, then they took hostages. Reagan was elected, they freed the hostages, and we started funding iraq. First Bush cut them off after they killed their own people and the invaded Kuwait in retaliation. Then we crushed iraq in a short lived war, and Iran has been funding terrorist groups covertly since they freed the hostages.

And I do think for myself and keep up with world events, so check your revisionist version of your history book
    You may want to brush up on the Iran-Contra affair.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      This! Wake up people. Islam is no religion! It’s cloaked as such, as to use freedom of religion to hide its true self: A supremist, violent ideology hellbent on death to all non-conformists.
      You are correct. So many people do not realize this.

Comment

Comment

As mentioned above they showed their hand. They don't want war with us like they chant. Let this purposely failed mock attack ride.

Comment

My own government is a bigger threat to my liberty than a Muslim half a world away. The propaganda is astounding. Y’all distrust these *******s when it comes to man made global warming, but trust these same clowns when it comes to foreign policy/threats to America? Or y’all just trust them when team republican has control? Come on! Exercise some skepticism instead of taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I wonder if we will ever know how much of the $150 billion Obama gave Iran in the middle of the night will be used to kill Americans. How many American lives will ultimately be lost because of the actions of our own President?
              It was their money.

If this was in fact, the retaliation, then job well done President Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                After last nights ordeal, I wouldn't even call it a conflict. They showed their hand. They don't want a WAR with the US. Last night was nothing more than a saving face moment and a chance for them to pump up the volume on the propaganda within their own heads.
                It was more of post funeral fireworks show than a counter strike... I think they quit because their matches got wet.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  It was their money.
                  It was their money. Returning it to them at the very time their threatening to destroy you...was a **** poor decision by the Obama administration.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Well now we know our generals had advance warning of the missle launch. We even knew what time they would launch and did not stop them. Looks like a save face attempt with a guarantee of not hitting our groups.
                    And no casualties. This is a good time to deescalate. This can easily be framed as a political win at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      I think you have your time line all wrong. Carter armed them in the 70s, then they started a border war with Iraq. Carter cut off funding to appear to not take a side, then they took hostages. Reagan was elected, they freed the hostages, and we started funding iraq. First Bush cut them off after they killed their own people and the invaded Kuwait in retaliation. Then we crushed iraq in a short lived war, and Iran has been funding terrorist groups covertly since they freed the hostages.

And I do think for myself and keep up with world events, so check your revisionist version of your history book
                      Actually it started with Nixon if you want to start at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        It was their money. Returning it to them at the very time their threatening to destroy you...was a **** poor decision by the Obama administration.
                        They just threatened to destroy us again. It's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          And no casualties. This is a good time to deescalate. This can easily be framed as a political win at this point.
                          I got to agree with you, at this point, it's a huge win for Trump. First, Iran will chill out, second, lil kim in NK is taking notes.

It's very ironic that Solomani's body was flown home in a cardboard box on an Iranian Airline, then loaded into a Chevy pickup. Not a Toyota. America had a presence, even at his funeral.

Comment

Once again. Trump wins and so do we. We had advance warning of the missles. Very possibly a direct warning and assurance that no troops would be hit. We even knew what time the launch would be. You think we couldn't have blown those launches to bits? Shot those missles down?

Trump allowed them to save face. They blinked and trump made a huge leap in curbing all out war for now. Will the dems ever learn that the only way to win a diplomatic negotiation is by having the best hand?
                            Last edited by GarGuy; 01-08-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Welcome back JMalin....
                              Just spit coffee all over my computer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Once again. Trump wins and so do we. We had advance warning of the middles. Very possibly a direct warning and assurance that no troops would be hit. We even knew what time the launch would be. You think we couldn't have blown those launches to bits? Shot those missles down?p allowed them to save face. They blinked and trump made a huge leap in curbing all out war for now. Will the dems ever learn that the only way to win a diplomatic negotiation is by having the best hand?

Sure looks that way.

Trump is about to address the Nation

Comment

Working...
                                X