Gps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gps

Not wanting to hijack Gobbleslayer's thread I want to ask the GS about GPS for the auto.
    The GPS in Mrs. Lobo's Highlander sux as does Google map on her phone. We used to have a Garmin Nuvi but the battery crapped out after a few years. Wanting to get a new stand alone GPS. Will probably be Garmin just because the old one was so accurate and reliable. Anyone out there still use these, and what brand/model?

I was a die hard Garmin guy for 10 years. Have since switched to the Waze app and like it much better. I run it on an IPad in my truck.
    Last edited by HOOKNBULLET2; 12-26-2019, 08:12 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I just use Waze on my phone.

Comment

Waze is great, but make sure your smartphone is plugged in charging.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
          I just use Waze on my phone.

I just started using Waze a few weeks ago . To me it’s a lot better then anything else I have tried.

Comment

Waze is awesome. It’s all I use and I have nav in my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Waze is the best Nav system I've ever used. I utilize it through ApplePlay in my truck and the wife's Edge. I really like the way the map is displayed. As a bonus, it's interactive & tells you about police, stranded vehicles, obstructions in the road, etc.

Comment

I have a flip phone and it isn't very smart. Was looking for a GPS that I could move from vehicle to vehicle.

Comment

I used Garmin for years, mostly run truck gps now but I recently got a new Garmin for the motor home and it is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                  X