Shoutout to Vortex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoutout to Vortex

Through my own stupidity (didn't check the torque wrench setting) I broke a base screw on my PMR scope mount. I e-mailed Vortex service center to see if I could buy a new set of screws since it was my fault. I got an e-mail from Erica today and they are sending me a new set for free.

Thank you for taking care of your customers that are not as bright as your scopes

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
    Through my own stupidity (didn't check the torque wrench setting) I broke a base screw on my PMR scope mount. I e-mailed Vortex service center to see if I could buy a new set of screws since it was my fault. I got an e-mail from Erica today and they are sending me a new set for free.

Thank you for taking care of your customers that are not as bright as your scopes
    That is good to hear as I need replacement top cap on mine.Contact # please?

Comment

email is service@vortexoptics.com

Comment

Bought a Vortex Sparc AR red dot last year and took it to the range. Pulled caps off turrets and sat them on the bench and of course I went on to shoot a few more rifles and forgot my caps. Considered them lost and forgot about it.

Decided to call Vortex and ask to buy some caps for my red dot finally. That annoying silver threading finally got to me. Talked to Ben (great guy) and told him what the deal was. Without hesitation he said he'd ship me a pair of caps at no cost to myself and thanked me for being a Vortex customer. I know the caps don't cost much but its the thought.

Glad to know there's still some good people and companies out there. Vortex will have my business going forward.

Comment

I have a pair of 12x50 Binos that we’re brand new , and I got them out as we entered our place to look at some deer and left the case straps warranty card on the back of the truck and drove off, after not finding them I too called vortex to buy another case and stuff and they just sent me another no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good old Erica. Broke a sewn in buckle on my bino harness and she put a new one in the mail, no questions asked. I left my turret caps on the bumper of the truck and had a new set in my hands in about 5 days. She's my new favorite gal.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
              That is good to hear as I need replacement top cap on mine.Contact # please?
              they gave me one of these for free, buddy of mine lost it and I asked to buy they just sent new.

Comment

Working...
              X