Sunoco Logisitics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunoco Logisitics

anyone here work for them as a pipeline tech?? if so how is it to work for the company benefits etc.?

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post
    anyone here work for them as a pipeline tech?? if so how is it to work for the company benefits etc.?
    I have a friend that works for a terminal that just got bought out by Sunoco last year. He said benefits, pay and bonus program is really good. Not sure of your situation, but I wouldn't pass if you have an opportunity. Best of luck to you.

Comment

thanks for the info. I got an interview with them tomorrow morning wish me luck!.

Comment

Large company should have good benefits. I don't know much about the work environment.

Comment

Which location? I work at the Nederland terminal in operations. I've been there going on 4 years and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I work with them as a vendor and it seems like a good place to be. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger88 View Post
              Which location? I work at the Nederland terminal in operations. I've been there going on 4 years and love it.

Small world. I work right across the fence from you at Phillips 66.

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
                Small world. I work right across the fence from you at Phillips 66.

Cool deal!

Comment

It will be out of the hearne location, I am interviewing this morning in Corsicana

Comment

Friend of mine is a field electrician with them out of Sour Lake, he likes it well.
                    Have another friend that is HR in Corpus and she likes it there also.

Comment

Is Hearne still a town?

good luck!

Comment

Good Luck with your interview.

Comment

Thanks guys interview went well now it's just sit and and wait

Comment

I worked as a Pipeline E&I Tech, now I am at the Nederland terminal. I've been up to Corsicana a couple times. PM me if you'd like with any questions.

Tmag, is your friend named Darrell? He's a resident of Tarkington Prairie as well.

Comment

My cousin works for them out of Corsicana. I believe he is in some sort of management/risk management position. I know he travels often. Its my understanding he makes very good money. He's has never had a bad thing to say about the organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X