Another bad day at work......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bad day at work......

The gentleman that cleans our floors had a massive heart attack this morning. We worked on him until the EMT's got here and took over. He didn't make it.

Awful. Glad you were there to try and help. We never know when our time here will run out. Prayers up for his family.

Comment

Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers with all involved.

Comment

You did all you could do. You just never know when it's your time to go.

Comment

Tough news.. Prayers to his friends and family....
          Lesto!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Comment

Had a guy on the treadmill next to me collapse a few years ago. He was 24. We worked on him till the paramedic's got there, then followed to the hospital. He didn't make it either. Tough to go through for sure.

Comment

Wow that’s horrible. On Good Friday too. Prayers for his family.

Comment

Sorry to hear.

I lost a good friend and neighbor of a heart attack last week. Great guy...61 years young. I was a pallbearer at his funeral.
                  He and I spent quite a bit of time together working on various projects especially during 2020 Covid. He was always more than willing to lend a hand to all of his neighbors in any way he could. But he helped me more than anyone else. Whether just loaning me a tool or actually driving his tractor over to mow around my pond or grade my road. He had immense knowledge of all things mechanical and there weren't many things he couldn't analyze and eventually figure out how to fix.

I will miss my friend.

Comment

He was a good man and will be missed around here. Prayers go out to his family.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Had an 18 wheeler flip in front of my office one day. Driver died in my hands. I'll include you in my prayers as well, sir.

Comment

Rest in Pease Sir.

Comment

Sad day.

Comment

prayers sent up - sad news indeed

Comment

Definitely makes you think.
                              A friend at my old job got into an argument with his supervisor and ended up collapsing of a massive coronary. He died on the shop floor. I retired a couple months later.

Comment

Working...
                              X